Extraodinary Fun Journey With Kids
Have a great getaway at Langham Place, Guangzhou this summer. With daily plentiful buffet breakfast and children’s amusing amenities, indulge in an extraordinary holiday with your beloved family.
RMB988 net only. Rate includes the following privileges:
- One-night stay in Superior Twin Room.
- Daily buffet breakfast for two adults and one child under twelve years old.
- Kid’s Theme Room set-up for an additional charge of RMB200 net.
Extra benefits include:
- 15% off the consumption at all restaurants & bars.
- Enjoy 40% off on the 60-minute body SPA massage or facial care before 7:00pm every night.
- Two Guangzhou Haizhu Wetland Park tickets per stay.
- Two cinema tickets per stay.
- Late check-out till 4:00pm will be subject to the availability of hotel room.
- High-speed Internet access / Wi-Fi access.
- Access to the Health Club and indoor heated swimming pool.
- Car parking during the stay.
- Scheduled shuttle bus service between the city center and hotel; more attractions will be reached during weekends.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Offer is valid for the stays from 15 June to 31 August 2017. Black-out dates will be applied.
- Offer is valid for the bookings made from now until 30 August 2017.
- Room rates quoted are on the “per room” and “per night” basis, and are inclusive of applicable service charge and applicable taxes.
- This rate is non-refundable, and full prepayment is required for the entire stay.
- All room and SPA reservations should be made at least one day prior to your arrival.
- Please contact our reservation agents for the above additional charges if necessary.
- The cinema tickets are valid for the use during the stay period.
- All restaurant discounts are not valid for set menu, takeaway, spirits, bottled wine, cigarettes, cigars, in-room dining, applicable service charge and applicable taxes.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount or promotional offer.
- Hotel reserves the right to change the details of the promotion from time to time, and to offer alternative benefits should the one requested be unavailable.