Tue, November 1, 2016
(New York, NY; November 2016)—This year, Langham Place, New York, Fifth Avenue celebrates the holiday season with a variety of luxury packages, decorations, amenities, and offerings providing guests with the ultimate New York City holiday experience. Located within walking distance to the most iconic shopping and sightseeing destinations in New York City, there is something for every visitor at Langham Place, New York.
The Christmas State of Mind
an over-the-top fantasy Christmas experience in New York City, for those for whom the sky is the limit. This package, priced starting at $150,000 includes:
- Luxurious accommodations in one of the newly designed Roche Bobois Penthouses, featuring unparalleled views of the Empire State Building, lush furnishings by French retailer and design studio Roche Bobois, fashion-forward accessories by designers such as Paul Smith and Maison Lacroix, and a full kitchen with appliances by Miele
- Use of a dedicated Rolls-Royce and driver from 7:00 am until Midnight daily
- A specially-curated private shopping itinerary, including services of a personal shopper for up to six hours
- An eight-course tasting menu served in your suite by James Beard Award-winning Chef Michael White, proprietor of Langham Place’s Michelin-starred restaurant, Ai Fiori
- Four premium seats at the New York show of your choice—on Broadway, off-Broadway, or at Radio City Music Hall
- Four VIP tickets with direct access to the Observation Deck of the Empire State Building
- Full American breakfast served in the comfort of your suite for up to four guests
- Two 60-minute in-room massages (or one couple’s massage) by Chuan Spa-trained specialists
- A fully-decorated in-room Christmas tree, with gifts under the tree including:
- An edible chocolate box with Langham Pink diamond gifts inside
- Hand-selected items from Roche Bobois
- Two luxury cashmere blankets
- A complimentary basket of hand-selected made-in-New York items from Chelsea Market
Prices for Christmas State of Mind start at $150,000 (plus tax) for a three-night stay, for up to four guests. Additional nights are priced at $10,000 per night plus tax. Langham Place, New York requires seven business days to book Christmas State of Mind.
Langham State of Mind Package
Incorporates the best of Langham Place, New York – specifically the unfettered view of the Empire State Building. This package includes:
- Spacious accommodations in an Empire State View Room or Suite, facing the famed landmark
- One complimentary in-room American breakfast for up to four guests
- Up to four VIP tickets with direct access to the Observation Deck of the Empire State Building
Prices for Langham State of Mind start at $935 for an Empire State View Executive Place
For a complete list of packages currently available at Langham Place, New York, please click here.
Win a $10,000 Upgrade
During the month of December guests at Langham Place, New York have the chance to win a $10,000 upgrade. Guests can purchase three different Langham Hotels branded chocolate bars in their room—Milk Chocolate, Dark Chocolate with Sea Salt, and Almond Toffee Crunch. One special chocolate bar contains a Golden Ticket, awarding the winning guest with an upgrade to one of the newly designed Roche Bobois Penthouse Suites. Every hotel guest is eligible to win the grand prize upon purchasing an in-room chocolate bar.
Think Pink This Christmas
In partnership with Luxe Bloom, Langham Place, New York will feature an innovative holiday tree in the lobby comprised entirely of over 3,300 preserved roses in the brand’s signature shade of Langham Pink. The tree will be installed on November 29, 2016, and will last 60 days. According to Luxe Bloom’s founder, Shelley Rosen, “This was a unique chance for us to showcase our transformative innovation in florals, custom-made with festive décor tailored to the brand history of Langham Hotels. We feel privileged to be able to showcase this bespoke design this holiday season at Langham Place, New York.”
Art Markit Pop-Up
On November 29, 2016, a mini pop-up shop with Art Markit, an online retail destination featuring unique, usable "art objects" made by contemporary artists from around the world, will launch in the lobby of Langham Place, New York. Extending through the holiday season, hotel guests as well as city residents can conveniently purchase holiday gifts from a curated selection including tongue-in-cheek sculptures by Shelter Serra, clever stocking stuffers such as candles, cocktail napkins, shot glasses, and stickers by New York native Baron Von Fancy, coveted keychains by the popular Misaki Kawai, a magic 8 ball by Curtis Kuling and many more. Artists featured include Friends With You, Nir Hod, Baron Von Fancy, Phoebe New York, Shelter Serra, Curtis Kulig and Misaki Kawai. Purchases can be made through the Langham Place concierge from November 29 - December 24, 2016.
Michelin-Starred Merriment at Ai Fiori
This holiday season, Ai Fiori will serve a four-course full-day menu featuring some of Chef Scott Schneider’s most delectable creations including the house made pastas for which the Altamarea Group is famous. The Christmas prix fixe will be offered for $135 per person and is available all-day on December 25, 2016 from 1-9 pm. New additions this year include a Classic Wine Pairing for $95 per person and a special Sommelier Wine Pairing for $150 per person. Gourmands can also add caviar for $85 per person and/or four grams of truffle pasta for $75 per person.
A more extensive seven-course Tasting Menu is $250 per person and includes a cheese course and truffle pasta automatically included. New additions this year include a Classic Wine Pairing for $125 per person and a Sommelier Wine Pairing for $195 per person.
For the first time, Ai Fiori is also offering the Christmas tradition of La Viglia, the “feast of seven fishes” served in homes throughout Italy. This special menu is available all week (December 19-24) for $175 per person and for $250 per person on December 25, Christmas Day.
Children under the age of 12 pay $70 for three courses.
About Langham Place, New York
Langham Place, New York is centrally located at 400 Fifth Avenue, at the intersection of Fifth Avenue and 36th Street. Its 214 guest rooms and suites are some of the largest in the city. Having recently unveiled a renovation of its public spaces, Langham Place boasts a residentially-inspired aesthetic, topped off by a multi-million dollar permanent art collection featuring the works of Alex Katz, as well as two brand-new 1900 square foot penthouse suites designed by the famed French interior design retailers Roche Bobois. Foodies will enjoy the French and Italian Riviera inspired Ai Fiori, a Michelin-starred restaurant from Chef Michael White’s Altamarea Group, located on the hotel’s second floor. Encompassing the entire third floor, The Gallery at Langham Place, has the capabilities to host meetings, events and social gatherings of all sizes. @langhamplaceny (Twitter & Instagram) http://langhamhotels.com/newyork.