Discover an elevated experience with our special Club Privileges:
- Continental and hot breakfast selection from 7:00am - 10:30am weekdays (7:00am – 11:00am weekends)
- Daily espresso, tea, coffee and ice-cream
- A selection of afternoon tea treats from 2:00pm - 5:00pm
- Pre-dinner drinks and canapés from 5:30pm – 8:00pm
- Butler service, garment pressing, Internet and more
Savour the superior comfort and privacy accorded by The Langham Club, along with the attentiveness of our Club butlers, famed for their 'service with poise'. You may also request butler service for assistance with packing, unpacking, shoeshine and the pressing of three garments per stay. You may also arrange a wake-up call with your choice of tea, coffee or orange juice (please dial ‘0’ on your phone the night before).
Food and Beverage offerings
Each morning a lavish Continental breakfast awaits and, in the evening, complimentary pre-dinner drinks and canapés are served for your pleasure in The Langham Club Lounge. Retreat to the peaceful oasis of The Langham Club Lounge anytime during the day for espresso coffee, tea and ice-cream, and enjoy a selection of delectable afternoon tea treats including sandwiches, scones and desserts from 2:00pm – 5:00pm.
Complimentary WiFi and Internet
Stay connected with complimentary WiFi in Club Rooms, Suites and all hotel areas. Business guests will especially appreciate the comfort and privacy of our fully-equipped 24 hour Club business centre offering internet and a colour printer/scanner.
- Complimentary local newspapers
- Fruit and mineral water delivered daily
- 24- hour in-room dining
- 24-hour access to the fitness studio
- Access to our heated rooftop pool and Jacuzzi, saunas and unique herbal steam room
- 1865 loyalty club membership offering additional privileges
Should you wish to bring a guest to The Langham Club Lounge for either breakfast or evening cocktails and canapés, a charge of NZ$50 per person applies. A charge of NZ$30 per person applies for guests wishing to join you for afternoon tea. A minimum of three hours’ notice is required (subject to availability).
How to book
When you reserve an Executive Room or Suite, you will automatically enjoy the exclusive privileges and spacious comfort of The Langham Club. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 64 (9) 379 5132 or reserve online to make your booking.