Thu, April 30, 2015
The Langham Auckland is thanking all the hardworking farmers this May. It’s the farmers who produce the fresh, high quality ingredients that Eight Restaurant so proudly serves, and we have a special Farmers Market package to celebrate.
Eight prides itself on its eight international kitchens, where diners can select the freshest of produce and watch as their food is prepared to order. Where else can you select the finest cut of lean meat available and have it cooked to your taste, enjoy fresh sushi and sashimi made-to-order or indulge in an exquisite array of sweets, desserts and pastries as many times as you like?
So throughout May, The Langham Auckland will thank the farmers and local suppliers, with a special getaway package for two.
Indulge in the finer things of life for just $349 and you’ll both enjoy:
- One night's luxury accommodation in a Classic Room (multi-day stays not available)
- Lunch in Eight restaurant on the day of your arrival (anytime between 12-2.30pm)
- A delicious buffet breakfast in Eight the next morning
- A gift of fine local fare for you in your room (one per stay)
- Complimentary use of the fitness studio, heated outdoor swimming pool and Jacuzzi
Diners will also get the chance to meet some of our wonderful local suppliers as they freshly shuck their oysters or slice their meat for them every Saturday lunchtime during May.
This offer is valid for stays between May 1-31, 2015 only and is subject to availability. Terms and conditions apply.
For reservations, please email email@example.com, call 64 (9) 379 5132 or visit www.langhamhotels.co.nz.
Marketing Communications Manager
The Langham, Auckland
Tel: 64 (9) 300 2817 / (64) 275 476 335