Burnell and Philip Wedding
September 19, 2015
Ceremony & Reception:
Ceremony 6:00 pm
The Langham, Boston
We look forward to welcoming you to Boston! For your convenience, a block of guestrooms has been reserved at The Langham, Boston.
Please click below to reserve a room at their special wedding rate and enjoy this joyous event!*
*To check availability for additional nights outside the guest room block please contact The Langham, Boston’s reservations department directly at (800) 791-7761 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The reservations department is open Monday- Friday from 8:30am – 6:00pm or Saturdays 10:00am – 5:00pm
Arriving at the hotel
- The hotel is situated in the heart of Boston and is steps from historical sites, cultural destinations, shops, and restaurants.
- From the airport, it is a 10-15 minute cab ride and approximately $25-30. Public transportation from the airport is also available via the Silver Line (South Station stop, then a 10 minute walk) or Blue Line (Aquarium stop, then a 10 minute walk), approximately $2 each way. For more details, please visit here.
- For parking, we offer valet service for US$35 per day Friday-Saturday and US$46 per day Sunday-Thursday. Price subject to change.
- All guestrooms are equipped with complimentary standard Wi-Fi and High-Speed Broadband Internet for US$17.95 per day.
- Pamper yourself at Chuan Body + Soul with a spa treatment based on Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM). Chuan also offers an indoor swimming pool and fitness center with 24-hour access. To make an appointment, please call (617) 422-5108.
- The hotel's award-winning restaurant, Cafe Fleuri, serves breakfast, lunch, seasonal Chocolate Bar, and Sunday Brunch under lofty atrium ceilings. BOND restaurant | lounge is a stylish destination for delectable cuisine and creative cocktails. The Reserve serves Afternoon Tea with Wedgwood, our afternoon tea service, a continental breakfast selection and dining from dawn until dusk with a menu featuring soups, salads and light entrees, along with beer, wine and champagne.
If you need assistance during your time in Boston, our 24-hour Concierge would be pleased to assist you with directions, restaurant suggestions, or additional travel reservations. To contact Concierge directly, please call (617) 422-5151.