The Art of Chocolate- Saturday Chocolate Bar Package
Enjoy a perfect weekend getaway with luxurious overnight accommodations and admission to Café Fleuri’s legendary all-you-can-enjoy Saturday Chocolate Bar.
The 28th season of the all-you-can-enjoy chocolate buffet presents this new theme which will take guests on a journey through the five senses while enjoying more than 100 chocolate dessert combinations. Executive Chef Mark Sapienza and Executive Pastry Chef Ryan Pike will feature chocolate dishes that evoke and inspire Sight, Smell, Sound, Touch and of course, Taste.
Stations with varying levels of chocolate intensity and flavors – from white to dark and everything in between – include a never ending supply of desserts designed to capture the senses through texture, flavor, visual elements, enticing aromas and playful presentations.
Additional stations include a Vegan Station, proving that decadence can be had no matter the diet; a chocolate fountain that invites you to dip fresh fruit, pretzels, marshmallows and more; a Kids Station, featuring baked goods such as cookies, brownies, blondies and Rice Krispies treats; and a Confectionary Station highlighting the candy-making techniques of Chef Ryan and his team. Live music sets the tone for the afternoon.
The Art of Chocolate package includes:
- Luxurious overnight accommodations for two
- Saturday Chocolate Bar for two in Café Fleuri
- A Gift Pack of Langham Chocolate Bars
- Valet Parking
- Use of fitness facilities & indoor pool at Chuan Body + Soul
- Complimentary standard Wi-Fi
- Eligible to earn airline miles
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Rates are based on double occupancy, per room, per night.
- Package is available now through 24th June 2017 for overnight stays Fridays only.
- Package is subject to availability.
- Advance reservations for Saturday Chocolate Bar are required.
- In case of dispute, The Langham, Boston reserves the right to make the final decision.