The Art of Chocolate- Saturday Chocolate Bar Package
Enjoy a perfect weekend getaway with luxurious overnight accommodations and admission to Café Fleuri’s legendary all-you-can-enjoy Saturday Chocolate Bar.
The 29th season of the all-you-can-enjoy chocolate buffet will bring out the inner child in every guest with a “Forever Young” theme. Guests will travel back in time with classic desserts from the past and updated versions of childhood favorites. Executive Chef Mark Sapienza and Executive Pastry Chef Ryan Pike will feature more than 100 dessert combinations that evoke nostalgia while also satisfying even the most discerning taste buds.
Walk down memory lane with stations of varying levels of chocolate intensity and flavors – from white to dark and everything in between – including a Donut Wall where guests can decorate and adorn their own donuts with a variety of toppings.
Additional stations include a Vegan Station, proving that decadence can be had no matter the diet; a chocolate fountain that invites you to dip fresh fruit, pretzels, marshmallows and more; a Kids Station, featuring baked goods such as cookies, brownies, blondies and Rice Krispies treats; and a Confectionary Station highlighting the candy-making techniques of Chef Ryan and his team. Classic cocktails with a youthful twist and live music set the tone for the afternoon.
The Art of Chocolate package includes:
- Luxurious overnight accommodations for two
- Saturday Chocolate Bar for two in Café Fleuri
- A Gift Pack of Langham Chocolate Bars
- Valet Parking
- Use of fitness facilities & indoor pool at Chuan Body + Soul
- Complimentary standard Wi-Fi
- Eligible to earn airline miles
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Rates are based on double occupancy, per room, per night.
- Package is available now through June 2018 for overnight stays Fridays only.
- Package is subject to availability.
- Advance reservations for Saturday Chocolate Bar are required.
- In case of dispute, The Langham, Boston reserves the right to make the final decision.