CONNECT for a better, brighter tomorrow
From our hotel, to society, to the environment, we realise that all our actions have reactions. Our CONNECT programme is our commitment to sustainable development in all the neighbourhoods we operate in. Four priorities – governance, environment, community, and colleagues – form and guide the framework of how we minimise our environmental footprint and constructively contribute to communities.
Our hotel encourages its guests and colleagues to pledge their support for its green initiatives to create a positive impact for the global and local economy. Embracing Langham Hospitality Group’s commitment to sustainability, the hotel works tirelessly to create an eco-friendly environment throughout the property while maintaining a flawless level of service for guests.
We are committed to making positive and lasting impacts on the environment and community through various initiatives in which we work and live. Key activities:
- Earth Hour
- Loving Earth Month
- Community service and continuous volunteer support to local organizations
- Annual Community Servings “LifeSavor” gala, which raises more than $500,000 annually for food and nutritional services for individuals and families living with chronic and critical illnesses
- EarthCheck Gold Status Certification
- Constellation Energy 100% Electricity Usage with Renewable Energy Certificate
- TripAdvisor GreenLeader Bronze Level
Please click here to view our Environmental Policy.