Bright Pink Afternoon Tea With Wedgwood
Breast Cancer Awareness Month
If you’re looking for a reason to delight in afternoon tea, remind yourself it’s for a good cause. Pastry Chef Danielle Marelli complements her petite afternoon tea creations with accents of pink from October 1 through November 16.
The Bright Pink Afternoon Tea includes sandwiches such as the Pink Peppercorn Chicken, Beetroot Cured Salmon, Maple Candied Pecan Scones and Chai Tea Scones. Pastry Chef Danielle's delectable dessert selection includes a Pink Lady Apple Cider Donut and Cranberry Cream Cheesecake. Guests can choose from a variety of Langham signature teas such as The Langham Blend, a sophisticated twist on a classic English breakfast; and Palm Court Blend a unique blend of Chinese white tea infused with the flavors of hibiscus flowers, rosehip and pink rose petals. In addition guests may enjoy a class of sparkling wine.
$80.00 per person, includes a glass of sparkling wine.
10% of the proceeds will be donated to Bright Pink.
Your Support Matters
Each time you confirm an online guest room reservation, you will have the opportunity to make a donation to Bright Pink, The Langham, Chicago’s breast cancer awareness partner. This organization is headquartered in Chicago and focuses on the prevention, and early detection, of breast cancer.
A Bright Pink Suite Escape
Awaken your spirit of whimsy during a stay in a one-bedroom suite, styled with pink accents by HMR Designs. Your visit begins with exclusive access to our Club Floor Lounge and a pink champagne welcome toast. Confirmation for our Bright Pink Afternoon Tea and Knesko spa amenities are some of the indulgences you’ll enjoy during your visit. 30% of the proceeds will be donated to Bright Pink.
Bright Pink Suite Escape includes:
- Luxurious accommodations in our Bright Pink Suite designed by HMR Designs
- 20% off our Best Available Rate
- Langham Club Access for two with pink champagne welcome toast at time of arrival
- Bright Pink Afternoon Tea with Wedgwood for two
- Valet Parking for one vehicle
- Knesko Spa Amenity
- 30% of the proceeds will be donated to Bright Pink
Rosé for the Cause
Tickle your palate when you order Mathilde Chapoutier, Grenache, Cinsault, Côte de Provence, 2017 during a visit to Travelle or Pavilion in the month of October. $1 per glass or $5 per bottle sold will be donated directly to Bright Pink.
Wink-Pink at Chuan Spa
Elevate any spa treatment this October with a Wink-Pink Rose Quartz Antioxidant Collagen Eye enhancement for $55, or delight in Knesko’s Rose Quartz Antioxidant Collagen Collection products, available at our Chuan Spa retail boutique. 10% of the proceeds will be donated to Bright Pink.
Pink Sweets in Club
Guests of The Langham Club, will delight in playful touches of pink on display in our confectionary area and during afternoon tea. Exclusive access to The Langham Club lounge includes daily culinary offerings such as breakfast, light afternoon fare, afternoon tea, evening hors d’oeuvres, coffees, teas, wines, beers, spirits and an assortment of non-alcoholic beverages.
Terms and Conditions
- Offer is valid for stays from 1st October through 31st October 2019.
- Offer is valid for bookings on or before 31st October 2019.
- Overnight valet parking is limited to one vehicle per reservation.
- Afternoon Tea with Wedgwood is limited to two registered guests.
- Offer does not apply to existing reservations.
- The rate is subject to availability.
- Blackout dates may apply.
- All benefits are only applicable when booking directly through The Langham, Chicago official websites.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers, programs and/or promotions, and is not valid for groups.
- The Langham, Chicago reserves the right to change the details of the offer from time to time.
- In case of dispute, The Langham, Chicago reserves the right to make the final decision.