Spring in the City
The city wakes from its winter sleep as flowers dance along the Magnificent Mile and a light warm breeze chases the Chicago River’s coat of ice to one of shimmering blue waters. Experience the vibrant and bustling city life as you enjoy a spring break vacation in 2019 including luxurious accommodations, daily breakfast, valet parking, a $50 shopping credit for Flavours of Langham, and so much more.
The Spring Accommodations Package includes
- A $100 daily breakfast credit for Travelle
- Overnight valet parking for one vehicle
- A $50 Credit for Flavours of Langham
- Complimentary in-room tea and Nespresso coffee
- Complimentary internet access in guest rooms and public areas
- Complimentary access to the fitness studio and pool
Book direct at our website and enjoy exclusive benefits:
- Earn miles under our frequent flyer programme partnerships ( FULL LIST of partners)
Terms and Conditions
- Offer is valid for stays from now through 31st May 2019.
- Offer is valid for bookings before 31st May 2019.
- Daily Travelle breakfast credit is non-transferable, and cannot be redeemed for cash or accrued.
- Flavours of Langham store credit is non-transferable, and cannot be redeemed for cash or accrued.
- Breakfast credit is not valid for private dining orders.
- Overnight valet parking is limited to one vehicle per reservation.
- The rate is subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to applicable taxes and fees.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers, programs and/or promotions and is not valid for groups.
- Blackout dates may apply.
BOTANICAL EASTER DELIGHTS
Enliven the senses during a Botanical Easter Brunch featuring seasonal décor, decadent culinary stations, live entertainment and, of course, the Easter Bunny.
Sunday, April 21st, 2019
Seating times are available from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm
SPRING TEA WITH WEDGWOOD
Embrace the beauty and aroma of Spring’s awakening and enjoy our seasonal Afternoon Tea with Wedgwood. This timless tradition features proprietary Langham teas and allows you enjoy a leisurely visit as you delight in an assortment of scones, tea sandwiches and petite desserts.
April 1st – May 31st , 2019
Monday to Friday 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Saturday to Sunday 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm