Langham Club Privileges
Having recently undergone an impressive refurbishment The Langham Club is fast becoming the residence of choice for those in the know. Innovatively designed, with a rich European style, The Langham Club is an enchanting haven that leaves guests with a unique, lasting impression of the very best luxury has to offer.
As a Langham Club guest you will be entitled the additional privileges listed below:
- Personalised check-in and check-out on the 11th floor at the European-style club lounge, The Langham Club.
- Personliased butler service to assist you during your stay providing unobtrusive yet attentive service.
- Deluxe continental breakfast at The Langham Club.
- Savour the finest artisanal cheeses and Champagne paring. Gastronomic delights on offer including delectable charcuterie, cheese, freshly made sushi and more during cocktail hour.
- Enjoy a free flow of French Champagne, premium selections of red and wine, complimentary drinks and beverages served throughout the day.
- In-room wired or wireless high speed broadband connection.
- Complimentary pressing of 3 garment pieces per person (not including the express service) upon arrival.
- Local telephone calls (excluding access numbers)
- Choice of daily international newspaper.
- Enjoy full access to our extensive DVD list and wide collection of books at the Library. Complimentary 2 hours use of The Library per room, per stay. Additional hours are charged at HK$500.
- A barman to masterfully prepare two signature cocktails “Timeless Wishes” and “Golden Forest” for club guests during cocktail period.
Mon - Sun
06:30am – 11:00pm
A daily supplement will apply to Langham Club guests:
- Daily supplement applies to access The Langham Club and varies depending on seasonality and number of occupants.
- Suite guests have complimentary access to The Langham Club.
- Not applicable for certain promotions – please refer to individual promotion or package inclusions
- Children under the age of 12 are welcome to use The Langham Club until 8:00pm and enjoy breakfast at the lounge under the supervision of parents or guardians.
- The dress code for the lounge is smart-casual (no singlets, shorts, fitness attire, flip-flops or slippers)