The Langham, London is proud to be one of the most historic meeting venues in London. What wonders have been unveiled here, what celebrations have been experienced in The Langham’s long and illustrious history of hosting lavish events since 1865. Today the Grand Ballroom has been lovingly restored, the sparkling crystal chandeliers and delicate period details echo its rich heritage.
Yet you will be impressed by The Langham’s talent to cater to modern business needs, affording you seamless service, anticipating every requirement with flexibility and flair, skills honed with service that has spanned three centuries. From intimate gatherings in the charming Private Carriage Rooms or state-of-the-art Meetings Rooms to extravagant banquets, The Langham promises to create a magical occasion that will be talked of for time to come.
Guests will enjoy 'Private Dining by Roux', this unique dining concept for corporate meetings and conferences, incentives and social events offers the Chez Roux hallmarks of classic French cuisine with a modern twist.
We have developed a dedicated online meeting and event platform to make event organizers lives easier. At the click of a mouse, takethelead provides you with a one-stop, bespoke service created to assume responsibility for every single detail of your event, including planning, logistics, venue, facilities, dining, even entertainment.
Sales Service Assurances:
- We undertake to acknowledge your enquiry within 90 minutes*
- We ensure you receive our proposal, specially tailored to your requirements, within 24 hours*
- We pledge our quoted price will be guaranteed for 60 days**
- We shall arrange for you to undertake a personal site inspection at your earliest convenience
*apply to regular business hours
**apply to all group bookings received at least 6 months from the inquiry date
- Seamless Communication: As a meeting planner, you will be issued with a complimentary mobile phone with free local airtime to keep in easy touch.
- A Dedicated Event Specialist: Your event will be coordinated by a dedicated, professional event specialist, who will assume personal responsibility of all aspects of your function to ensure that every single detail is taken care of efficiently and professionally.
- Your Own On-Site Office: We know how important it can be to have a dedicated work space at the event venue so we make an on-site office available to you with our compliments.
- Meeting Planners' Diversions: Organising an important event can be extremely stressful. Thus, we will do our best to help you wind down with some special treats and indulgences that will help you recharge. Expect to be pampered and pleasantly surprised!