The romance, the elegance, the precision of everything... With a lavish Ballroom, rare al fresco space, gastronomic menus and a dedicated events manager, a wedding at The Langham, London is an unforgettable celebration.
The hotel's proximity to All Souls Church and the seasoned confidence of its dedicated events management team together make possible a strikingly beautiful and deeply meaningful occasion for the engaged couple, in true fairytale fashion.
- Fully licensed to host weddings for all religions as well as civil partnerships
- The Grand Ballroom accommodates up to 375 for a reception
- 11 private dining rooms with the ability to accommodate different food requests including Kosher and Halal
- All Souls Church is located opposite the hotel
- Dedicated Events Manager
- The Grand Ballroom windows open out to Courtyard Garden, one of the oldest private gardens in London dating back to the mid-eighteenth century
- 380 luxurious bedrooms, including The Infinity Suite noteworthy for having a magnificent infinity bath
- Private Dining by Roux’ unique menus offering the Chez Roux hallmarks of classic French cuisine interpreted with a modern twist
From the marriage ceremony to a glittering Champagne reception, your wish is our command, creating your perfect, bespoke, unforgettable wedding day.
For more information please contact us online or call 44 (20) 7973 7520