Royal Season in London
A very Royal season at The Langham, London
With two royal weddings and newly born royal baby, The Langham, London, the iconic West End hotel, has created two very special celebratory packages.
Opened by the Prince Regent in 1865, The Langham, London has had royal connections since day one, having welcomed everyone from Mrs Wallis Simpson to Princess Diana. Today it is partnering with three Royal Warrant holders to create a twin-tiered offering that is available from 19 May 2018 – the date that Prince Harry weds Meghan Markle to 12 October 2018 - the date that Princess Eugenie marries Jack Brooksbank.
Royal Season Package includes:
- Accommodation for two in a Deluxe room.
- Daily breakfast served in one of our restaurants.
- Two delightful ‘behind the scenes’ experiences:
- Savile Row tailor Gieves & Hawkes offer a tour of its bespoke cutting and tailoring rooms, a visit to their archives and a personal styling consultation.
- Guided visit to Floris London, the only appointed perfumer to Her Majesty The Queen, to its charming museum and private perfumery, where one can browse the Floris ledgers seeing historic royal orders.
- At both locations Royal Season visitors will be offered a glass of bubbles too.
The Ultimate Royal Season Package
This ultimate offering is available for £15,000 staying in the 236 sq m Infinity Suite, which features two bedrooms, a kitchen, bathroom with infinity bath and a private butler or for £25,000 in The Sterling Suite – the last word in luxury, featuring a lounge with baby grand piano, dining room, media room and up to five additional bedrooms alongside the master suite.
Guests who purchase this Ultimate Royal Season Celebration can enjoy a private dinner with two additional guests, personally hosted by Michelin-starred chef Michel Roux Jr, who oversees the restaurants at The Langham, London.
The package also includes:
- Daily breakfast served in either Roux at The Landau, or the more informal Palm Court or in your room.
- A two-hour bespoke perfume creation experience with Floris, when one of their master perfumers will create an utterly unique fragrance.
- Bespoke suit up to the value of £5,500 from Gieves & Hawkes, involving a private consultation with one of its highly skilled cutters that covers one’s tastes, interests and lifestyle, as well as measurements, so that garments that previously only existed in a customer’s imagination can be created.
Terms and Conditions
Offer is valid for stays from now through 14th October 2018.
Offer is valid for booking from now through 13th October 2018.
Experience visits have to be booked in advance by contacting The Langham, London Concierge team.
Offer includes one visit per 'Experience' per stay.
Non-refundable deposit for one night is required at the time of booking
We reserve the right to change the details of the promotion from time to time, and to offer alternative benefits should the one requested be unavailable.
Blackout dates may apply.