Summer Picnics in London
This summer The Langham, London is delighted to take its award-winning afternoon tea to the great outdoors.
Make the most of the warm summer days and explore one of the famous parks of the capital, in grand style of course! Your picnic basket will be filled with a carefully-curated selection of seasonal sandwiches, delectable sweet treats and the mandatory feather-light scones with jams and clotted cream.
Naturally, the experience would not be complete without some champagne bubbles or other beverage of your choosing* to accompany this indulgent selection of British delicacies.
How to Order
- The picnic-basket can be added during the online booking process in the ‘Enhance Your Stay’ section. Once booked, guest services will be in touch within 24 hours to confirm your beverage preference, time and delivery details.
- If you wish to add this offer to an existing booking, please contact The Langham Service Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 44 (0) 20 7636 1000
Terms and Conditions
- Cost of £110.00 per picnic basket will be charged to guest’s room bill upon ordering (basket includes afternoon tea and a beverage for two persons).
- Picnic basket needs to be booked 72 hours before desired pick up.
- The booking of picnic basket can be cancelled 48 hours before agreed pick up time with no charge. After 48 hours a cancellation fee of £55.00 will be applied.
- *Beverage options include champagne (1/2 bottle) or Wigmore gin (50cl) or ½ bottle of rose wine per one basket. Non-alcoholic options are available upon request.
- Alcoholic beverages will be served only to individuals of the local legal drinking age and valid picture identification may be required.
- Menu is subject to change.
- Please advise the team members if you are allergic to any food product.
- The basket is not included in the price and should be returned to hotel concierge team upon return to the hotel.