Every room a haven of plush understated elegance, handcrafted furniture and rich fabrics. The Signature Langham Blissful Bed and generous marble bath make for a most pleasurable stay.
For stays in March receive 1.00pm late check out.
- Access to our exclusive Langham Club Lounge on the 24th floor
- Deluxe continental breakfast selection.
- All-day tea, coffee & pastries as well as traditional afternoon tea.
- Pre-dinner drinks and hors d’oeuvres served in the lounge.
- Complimentary meeting facility for business meetings*
As a guest you can savour the superior comfort and privacy accorded by The Langham Club, along with the keen attentiveness of our butlers, for their 'service with poise'. From shoe shining, pressing of garments, arranging tickets, car services or reservations our team are on hand to ensure your stay is unforgettable.
Food and Beverage offerings
Discover an elevated experience with our special club privileges. Enjoy all the benefits of the Langham Club Lounge on the 24th floor serving; Deluxe Continental Breakfast, All-day tea, coffee & pastries, Traditional Afternoon tea, Pre-dinner drinks and hors d’oeuvres.
Enjoy a higher level of comfort, The Langham Club Room guests can experience personalised attention with private check-in and check-out service by our welcoming staff at The Langham Club Lounge.
Meeting Rooms Access
For those on business; complimentary meeting facility, pressing of three garments and WiFi Internet can be used during your stay.
- Printed complimentary international newspapers such as the Wall Street Journal
- Butler services such as shoe shining, pressing of three garments, arranging tickets, car services or reservations
- 24- hour full service in-room dining
- Access to the Health Club and Wellness Centre
How to book
The Langham Club Room comes with privileged access to The Langham Club along with your choice of a Grand Classic, Grand River or Grand River Corner Room.