THE LANGHAM MELBOURNE FUNCTION ROOMS
The Langham, Melbourne offers the perfect function venue with flexible meeting and function rooms, and an array of supporting services that can assist you with virtually any function or event.
Our experienced events team is on standby to help you plan every detail and ensure your function is a memorable success.
The Langham, Melbourne was awarded the annual MICE Hotel Award (Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and Exhibitions) at the HM Magazine Hotel & Accommodation Excellence Awards 2011.
This award highlights the hotel's outstanding facilities, extensive range of flexible function rooms and excellent service.
OUR FUNCTION ROOMS
- The Clarendon Ballroom
- Alto Rooms
- Yarra Rooms
- The Swanston Room
- The Boardroom
- The Flinders Room
- Tower Rooms (I and II)
- Collins Boardroom
- Little Collins Room
When everything must be absolutely perfect for your business gathering, meeting or event, you can trust the expertise of takethelead, a dedicated online event platform created by Langham Hospitality Group to make event organisers' lives easier. At the click of a mouse, takethelead provides you with a one-stop, bespoke service created to assume responsibility for every single detail of your event - including planning, logistics, venue, facilities, dining and even entertainment - leaving you to get on with your business.
Sales Service Assurances:
- We undertake to acknowledge your enquiry within 90 minutes*
- We ensure you receive our proposal, specially tailored to your requirements, within 24 hours*
- We pledge our quoted price will be guaranteed for 60 days**
- We shall arrange for you to undertake a personal site inspection at your earliest convenience
*apply to regular business hours
**apply to all group bookings received at least 6 months from the inquiry date
- Seamless Communication: As a meeting planner, you will be issued with a complimentary mobile phone with free local airtime to keep in easy touch.
- A Dedicated Event Specialist: Your event will be coordinated by a dedicated, professional event specialist, who will assume personal responsibility of all aspects of your function to ensure that every single detail is taken care of efficiently and professionally.
- Your Own On-Site Office: We know how important it can be to have a dedicated work space at the event venue so we make an on-site office available to you with our compliments.
- Meeting Planners' Diversions: Organising an important event can be extremely stressful. Thus, we will do our best to help you wind down with some special treats and indulgences that will help you recharge. Expect to be pampered and pleasantly surprised!