Tue, July 18, 2017
Chuan Body + Soul, the new spa at Langham Place, New York is offering the friendliest deal in New York – buy one treatment, get one for your friend for free
Bar Fiori, Langham Place’s destination bar and lounge, will offer a corresponding buy-one-get-one-free drink
New York, NY, July 18, 2017 - Chuan Body + Soul, New York , the full service spa and wellness center at LANGHAM PLACE, NEW YORK, Fifth Avenue is feeling friendly – so much so that, in honor of National Friendship Day (Sunday, August 6), the spa will save 10 slots throughout the day for guests to book one treatment and get a second treatment at no cost, for a friend. Any treatment on the menu is available for purchase with this offer – the second treatment just needs to be of equal or lesser value in order to qualify for this buy-one-get-one-free offer.
Space is very limited – only 10 appointments are available for this offer, on a first come first served basis. Appointments must be made in advance by calling +1 212 613 8720 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Mention “National Friendship Day” when booking.
Bar Fiori, Langham Place’s destination bar and lounge, would like to toast any pairs of friends lucky enough to be able to take advantage of this limited offer at Chuan Body + Soul. After the two-for-one spa treatment, Bar Fiori will offer the will offer the pair of spa-goers who purchase one beer, signature cocktail or glass of wine a second drink of equal or lesser value for free. Part of the acclaimed Altamarea Group of restaurants, Bar Fiori offers a full menu of craft cocktails, aperitivi, wine and beer throughout the day in a lush and comfortable setting, along with a robust menu of a la carte dishes and snacks.
The full menu of Chuan Body + Soul treatments includes the following highlights
- Chuan Harmony Massage (starting at $215 USD for one hour), designed to induce a deep sense of calm and stimulate meridian harmony for the mind, body and soul, through therapeutic acupressure paired with various relaxation techniques
- HydraFacial MD (starting at $250 for 50 minutes), the only hydra-dermabrasion treatment that simultaneously provides, cleansing, exfoliation, extractions, and hydration using
results-driven, proprietary serums filled with antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid infused with the HydraFacial MD exclusive Vortex Fusion system. Promising immediate results, HydraFacial is non-invasive.
- Kerstin Florian Signature Urban Detox (starting at $310 for 1 hour 20 minutes.), a body treatment that aims to refine and firm body contours, and promotes detoxification while it energizes. This treatment is unique to Chuan Body + Soul and begins with a lymphatic dry body brushing followed by a detoxifying spirulina wrap and concludes with a focused bamboo massage, slimming serums along with juniper oil help stimulate circulation. A finishing touch of a luxurious multivitamin body cream completes this treatment.
- Kerstin Florian Signature Urban Detox (starting at $310 for 1 hour 20 minutes.), a body treatment that aims to refine and firm body contours, and promotes detoxification while it energizes. This treatment is unique to Chuan Body + Soul and includes a slimming serum to help stimulate circulation and activate lipolysis (the breakdown of fats and other lipids by hydrolysis to release fatty acids).
- Chuan Ritual (starting at $560 USD for three combined treatments), which gives guests the choice of one 50 minute massage, one 50 minute facial and 30 minutes devoted to one of our petite retreats such as a Chuan Herbal Salt Scrub or a mini Chuan Foot Therapy treatment.
About Chuan Body + Soul
The foundation of each Chuan Spa treatment is Traditional Chinese Medicine, based on the five elements of wood, fire, earth, metal and water. After a consultation with a Chuan spa professional, each guest receives a customized version of their chosen treatment designed to best meet their elemental needs. Located on Langham Place’s fourth floor, Chuan Body + Soul features 4,000 square feet of space devoted to holistic wellness, including a well-designed lobby and contemplation area; three treatment rooms, including one for couples; men’s and women’s locker rooms with steam and sauna; and a state-of-the-art fitness center featuring Technogym equipment.
About Bar Fiori
Bar Fiori is the lounge adjacent to Ai Fiori, Altamarea Group’s award winning gastronomic restaurant, dedicated to French and Italian Riviera cuisine. Open from 7:00 am, when Ai Fiori begins breakfast service, until last call, Bar Fiori transitions seamlessly from day to night, offering the full Ai Fiori menu at all meal periods (breakfast, weekday lunch and dinner) as well as coffee and tea; a midday menu of small plates and bar snacks; and daily Happy Hour starting at 3 pm, featuring beer, wine and cocktails.
About Langham Place, New York, Fifth Avenue
Langham Place, New York, Fifth Avenue centrally located at 400 Fifth Avenue, between 36th & 37th Streets. Its 214 guest rooms and suites are some of the largest in the city. Langham Place boasts a residentially-inspired aesthetic, topped off by a multi-million dollar permanent art collection featuring the works of Alex Katz and two luxurious penthouses designed by French retailer Roche Bobois. As of
Spring 2017, Langham Place features a full-service spa and fitness center, Chuan Body + Soul, offering a comprehensive menu of skincare, massage and body treatments. Ai Fiori, a Michelin-starred restaurant from Michael White’s Altamarea Group, and Bar Fiori, a destination bar and lounge, are both located on the hotel’s second floor. Langham Place also has the capabilities to host meetings, events and social gatherings of all sizes in The Gallery at Langham Place, a full floor of function space on the hotel’s third floor.
Director of Public Relations
Langham Place, New York
+1 (212) 613 8653