Living Pretty at The Langham
Celebrate the opening of "Pretty Woman: The Musical" with The Langham, New York, Fifth Avenue
Synonymous with bright lights and award-winning theater, Broadway is located steps away from The Langham, New York, Fifth Avenue in the heart of bustling Times Square.
To celebrate the recent opening of "Pretty Woman: The Musical" on Broadway, guests can enjoy living like Vivian and Edward, with a lavish stay at The Langham.
This package includes:
- Luxurious accommodations in one of The Langham’s spacious guest rooms.
- Two house seats to experience "Pretty Woman: The Musical," starring Samantha Barks and Andy Karl, with music by Bryan Adams.
- Pre-theater dinner for two at Michelin-starred restaurant Ai Fiori from a curated menu by Executive Chef Scott Schneider.
- A dedicated car and driver for two hours, including top tips on where to go in New York City to access the best shopping.
- Elite Makeup Application for one from NOMI Beauty, in-room hair and make-up service dedicated to hotel guests.
- A signed Playbill from the cast as a souvenir.
To book this exclusive offer, please call Reservations: +1 212 613 8630
Terms & Conditions
- Offer valid for stays between August 8 – March 30, 2019.
- Offer valid for Deluxe Room accommodations or above, with a minimum stay of two nights required.
- Reservations for the “Living Pretty at The Langham” offer must be made 7 business days in advance of arrival by phone +1 212 613 8630.
- Pre-theater dinner for two at Ai Fiori is a set menu and does not include beverage, wine or cocktails. No substitutions allowed on set menu items.
- Use of the car service for more than 2 hours will be subject to additional charges.
- “Living Pretty at The Langham” offer requires full deposit for entire stay and is non-refundable.
- Rates are subject to applicable taxes and fees.
- The Langham, New York, Fifth Avenue reserves the right to change the details of the promotion from time to time, and to offer alternative benefits should the one requested be unavailable. In case of any dispute, the hotel reserves the right to make the final decision.