- Huntington Library and Gardens
- Five Acres
- Susan G. Komen Cancer Foundation
- Foothill Union
- Ronald McDonald House for Lurie Children's Hospital
Director Level Partnership with The Huntington Library and Gardens
The Huntington is a place where nature, science, art, and humanities are always ready to inspire and make a difference. Our partnership has enhancedour reputation, visibility, and brand awareness while offering colleagues an opportunity to participate in rewarding volunteer experiences. Some of The Huntington’s community programs include:
- Access for thousands of K-12 students from the most underserved Title I schools in Los Angeles County
- Teacher training programs that utilize our world-class primary source collections
- Support for The Huntington’s scholars, curators, conservators, and volunteers
- Dozens of hands-on, interactive exhibits and collections that inspire children
- Education programs for all ages including workshops, demonstrations, summer camps, and special events.
Our hotel contributes volunteers to The Huntington’s annual Plant Sale, where visitors can purchase hard-to-find and rare plants and flowers for their gardens, as well as the annual San Marino Day, an event for local residents featuring family activities like live music food, a classic car display and more.
Partner with Five Acres
Five Acres is a child and family services agency strengthening families and preventing child abuse through treatment and education in community-based and residential programs. Established as an orphanage in 1888, today Five Acres offers an array of services including community-based services, residential treatment, foster care and adoption, supporting over 8,400 children and families in five counties, including Los Angeles. The Langham Huntington, Pasadena is proud to support this local organization by partnering to donate a percentage of profits from ongoing programs at the hotel to the organization, particularly our Imagine Tea for children and a special National Adoption Awareness Month rooms package every year in November.
Partner with LACOE
Los Angeles County Office of Education (LPCOE) partnership with people with disabilities and STEM programs. We participate in community outreach programs and skills development. Our Professional Leaders and colleagues participate in training and job enrichment activities. We participate in the Career and Community outreach fairs to provide jobs to those meeting program objectives.
We develop colleague volunteering opportunities through a thoroughly laid-out activity plan using available resources and partnerships with local community organizations. By providing meaningful activities organized with community partners, our colleagues gain from the opportunities to contribute to the local community.