The Langham Huntington Kids Program
We invite you to experience The Langham Huntington Kids Program during your stay!
As part of The Langham Huntington Kids Program, for just $30 your children (12 & under) will receive the following items at check-in including the “Theodore” teddy bear backpack with a Little Junebugs crafting kit:
- A Langham “Theodore” teddy bear backpack with the following contents:
- Crafting supplies curated by Little Junebugs to decorate and customize their teddy bear backpack
- A journal from Little Junebugs to jot down memories from their stay at The Langham
- Langham newsletter which includes family-friendly dining and activities in the area
- Complimentary kids’ dinner in The Terrace restaurant (must dine with parent/adult who orders entrée from dinner menu; child meal from kids menu; valid for dinner only each evening for duration of stay)
- A complimentary Langham chocolate bar from our Flavours of Langham Luxury Gift Boutique.
Make sure to mention The Langham Huntington Kids program when booking your reservation or when checking in to the Hotel!
The Langham Huntington also offers additional kid and family-friendly activities and amenities including Chocolate Afternoon Tea and Imagine Tea designed especially for children:
Imagine Tea is designed especially for children and will feature a remarkable touch of magic. Junior performers from the famed Magic Castle will be on hand to entertain young guests, performing close-up magic while children dine on a specialty tea menu of sandwiches and whimsical desserts, accompanied by pink lemonade, milk and a selection of fruit-infused, caffeine-free teas.
The next Imagine Tea on March 1, 2015, benefits Five Acres, a child & family services agency promoting the safety, well-being and permanency for children and their families since 1888.
Presented quarterly, the Imagine Tea series benefits local children’s non-profit organizations. The Langham Huntington, Pasadena will donate a portion of each tea date’s proceeds to such charities.
2015 Imagine Tea Dates:
We hope you enjoy the kid- and family-friendly offerings at the hotel!