The saline swimming pool at The Langham in Pasadena continues to delight those who seek refreshing waters, as well as those who simply desire a pleasant place to sunbathe. Heated year-round, it certainly is a most agreeable and inviting facility.
In the summertime from Memorial Day to Labor Day, relax by the pool and enjoy delicious bites and signature cocktails from The Hideaway Pool Bar. Saturdays from 11:00am – 5:00pm, enjoy a poolside taco bar and clam bake. Guests may also play bocce ball, croquet, badminton, corn hole, and Frisbee golf outdoors on the hotel lawn.
Hotel Pool Rules
For enjoyment of our guests, please follow the guidelines listed below while relaxing by our pool.
- The pool is for use by registered hotel guests only.
- Outside food or beverages are prohibited.
- Flotation devices, toys, and sporting equipment are not permitted in or around the pool area.
- Goggles, face masks, life vests and “water wings” are permitted.
- Adult supervision is required for all children under the age of 14.
- Swim diapers are required for children who are not potty trained.
- Be considerate of all guests – no yelling or other loud noises.
- Rough play and activities including diving and cannon balls are prohibited.
- Pool seating may not be reserved. Seating left unattended for 30 minutes or more will be cleared.
- Pets are not permitted with the exception of designated service animals.
- Smoking and glass are not permitted.
6:00am to 10:00pm (daily)
Hideaway Pool Bar:
Open seasonally Memorial Day - Labor Day
11:00am – 6:00pm (Mon – Thu)
11:00am – 9:00pm (Fri)
9:00am – 9:00pm (Sat)
9:00am – 6:00pm (Sun)
Appointments and Enquiries
1 (626) 568 3900