The saline swimming pool at The Langham in Pasadena continues to delight those who seek refreshing waters, as well as those who simply desire a pleasant place to sunbathe. Heated year-round, it certainly is a most agreeable and inviting facility.
In the summertime from Memorial Day to Labor Day, relax by the pool while noshing on delicious bites from The Hideaway Pool Bar. Saturdays from 11:00am – 8:00pm, enjoy a poolside BBQ with selections like burgers, kebabs and grilled corn on the cob, plus brisket and chicken cooked in our White Oak Louisiana Smoker. For those seeking simply refreshments, stop by for one of our signature $12 summer cocktail specials, like the Pasadena Punch, Langham Lemonade or San Marino Sangria. Guests can also enjoy bocce ball, croquet and badminton outdoors on our lawn!"
Swimming Pool Regulations
As a courtesy, please take note of the following Pool Regulations for the enjoyment of all guests.
- The pool is for use by registered hotel guests only.
- Outside food or beverages are prohibited.
- Floatation devices, toys, and sporting equipment are not permitted in or around the pool area.
- Goggles, face masks, life vests and “water wings” are permitted.
- Adult supervision is required for all children under the age of 14.
- Swim diapers or plastic pants are required while swimming for all infants and toddlers or for children who are not potty trained.
- Be considerate of all guests – no yelling or other loud noises.
- Rough play and activities including diving and cannon balls are prohibited.
- Pool seating may not be reserved or held.
- Pets are not permitted with the exception of designated service animals.
- Smoking is not permitted
6:00am to 10:00pm (daily)
Hideaway Pool Bar:
Open seasonally Memorial Day - Labor Day
11:00am – 6:00pm (Mon – Thu)
11:00am – 9:00pm (Fri)
9:00am – 9:00pm (Sat)
9:00am – 6:00pm (Sun)
Appointments and Enquiries
1 (626) 568 3900