CELEBRATE THE EVERYDAY WITH THE LANGHAM AND UNITED AIRLINES
Triple Bonus Miles Promotion
From now to 31 March, 2020, book your stay direct with selected The Langham hotels at qualifying rates, and earn triple MileagePlus award miles by United Airlines.
The Langham, Chicago
The Langham Huntington, Pasadena, Los Angeles
The Langham, New York, Fifth Avenue
The Langham, London
Book and Stay Period: 16 January, 2020 - 31 March, 2020 (both days inclusive)
"BE MY VALENTINE" Instagram Campaign
Love is always in the air at The Langham. From now to 29 February, 2020, discover romance and embark on a journey of timeless memories, capture and share your glamourous celebratory moments to stand a chance to receive exclusive award miles. Follow the steps to participate:
- Upload photo post(s) of your Valentine's Day celebration to your public Instagram account
- Include the elements of 1) Pink and 2) Celebration in your post
- Tag @langhamhotels
- Hashtag #CelebrateTheEveryday, #LovingLangham and #LanghamUA2020
Up to 5 winners with the most captivating celebration posts will be selected to each receive the prize of 200,000 MileagePlus award miles by United Airlines.
Campaign Period: 16 January, 2020 - 29 February, 2020 (both days inclusive)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
For Triple Bonus Miles Promotion
- The offer is valid for direct bookings and stays from 16 January 2020 to 31 March 2020 (both days inclusive). Blackout dates apply.
- This offer is valid for participating properties from The Langham Hotels and Resorts with promotion code “UALBONUS” quoted only.
- Participating properties include The Langham hotels in Chicago, New York, Los Angeles and London.
- Bookings must be made directly through The Langham hotel websites in advance and subject to availability.
- Cancellation policies vary between different hotels.
- Please quote your MileagePlus membership number upon reservation and present your MileagePlus membership card upon check-in for mileage credit.
- Only one MileagePlus member who checks in under his/her name will earn up to a maximum of 4,500 miles per room booking and per qualifying stay, in accordance with the terms of the programme within 6 to 8 weeks from check-out date.
- Only room booking with qualifying rate will entitle to receive regular and bonus miles.
- One qualifying stay is defined as the total number of consecutive nights spent at one property, whether or not a member checks out and checks back in. A back-to-back booking will therefore be counted as one stay only. Only one room will be credited per member.
- Qualifying rate is defined as the hotel published room rate for the qualifying stay including, but not limited to, rates found on The Langham Hotels and Resorts website. Qualifying rates exclude complimentary rate, redeemed rate, online and offline travel agent wholesales rate, airline employee rate, staff rate, crew rate, group rate, corporate rate, discount rate, family rate, government rate, advance purchase rate, long stay rate and any other rates that are determine by Langham Hospitality Group as ineligible rates.
- The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions or discounts.
- Langham Hospitality Group reserves the right to add, modify or discontinue this offer and these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
For Social Media Campaign
- The campaign is valid from 16 January 2020 to 29 February 2020 (both days inclusive).
- Up to 5 winners with the best shot will be selected by Langham Hospitality Group to each receive 200,000 miles.
- All entrants must upload their photos to their Instagram accounts on or before 29 February 2020.
- Each Instagram photo must use hashtag #CelebrateTheEveryday, #LovingLangham and #LanghamUA2020, plus tag “@langhamhotels” in order to be qualified for the campaign.
- Each qualified photo must contain pink colour and celebration elements.
- All entrants must set their Instagram accounts to be public.
- There are no limits on the number of entries the entrants can submit. However, each entrant is eligible to win once only.
- Langham Hospitality Group may prohibit an entrant from participating in the campaign or winning a prize if in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is undermining the legitimate operation of the competition by including content that is pornographic, sexually explicit, sensitive, unlawful and threatening.
- The winners will be notified via Instagram direct message on or before 10 March 2020 (Hong Kong time).
- Upon notification, the winners must provide valid information including their first name, last name, MileagePlus membership number and email address on or before 17 March 2020 (Hong Kong time) via Instagram direct message. Failure to provide the required information will be result in disqualification.
- Miles will be credited to the winner’s MileagePlus account on or before 24 March 2020 after the winner accepts his/her prize with all correct information provided.
- All entries upload will be the property of the promoter. Content from this promotion will be used by the promoter for the purposes of promoting Langham Hospitality Group or their properties, now and into the future, at no cost to the promoter. The entrants also agree to allow the promoter to use their photo and relevant footage for printed collateral, online and across other marketing and communications mediums, at the promoter’s sole discretion and at no cost, under the brands of Langham Hospitality Group.
- Langham Hospitality Group reserves the right to add, modify or discontinue this offer and these terms and conditions, including the number of winners, at any time without prior notice.
- In case of dispute, Langham Hospitality Group reserves the final right of decision.