The Art of “Monet and Chicago”
Treat yourself to a luxurious getaway and a memorable visit to the world-renowned Art Institute of Chicago. You will enjoy pristine accommodations, two Monet-inspired cocktails in Travelle lounge and two VIP tickets to “Monet and Chicago,” an expansive exhibition featuring more than 70 works by Oscar-Claude Monet, a founder of French impressionist painting.
The Art-Inspired Experience Includes
- Luxurious accommodations of your choice
- Two VIP tickets to the Chicago Art Institute and the "Monet and Chicago"exhibit
- Two art-inspired cocktails in Travelle upon arrival
- Complimentary valet parking for one vehicle
Notification from the Chicago Art Institute: Please note that some exhibitions, including Monet and Chicago, have virtual lines to limit capacity in those spaces. Click here for mor information and wait times. Check in at the exhibition entrance to reserve your spot in line.
From the 1880s on, Chicago welcomed the “Father of Impressionism” with open arms.
When Monet’s paintings first appeared alongside his contemporaries’ in a Chicago gallery in 1888, he was singled out for praise by the press. And when his works were shown in the city again as part of the last Inter-State Industrial Exposition in Chicago (also known as the “American Salon”) in 1890, they not only captured the eye of local collectors—they ignited a collective passion.
Content Credit: The Art Institute Chicago
Claude Monet, Water Lilies , 1906. The Art Institute of Chicago, Mr. and Mrs. Martin A. Ryerson Collection.
Terms and Conditions
- Offer is valid for stays from 5th September 2020 through 18th January 2021.
- Offer is valid to book from now through 18th January 2021.
- Please note that some exhibitions, including Monet and Chicago, have virtual lines to limit capacity in those spaces. Visit the exhibition page to learn more and see wait times. Check in at the exhibition entrance to reserve your spot in line.
- Overnight valet parking is limited to one vehicle per reservation.
- Rates are subject to applicable taxes and fees.
- Offer does not apply to existing reservations.
- The rate is subject to availability and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers, programs and/or promotions and is not valid for groups. Blackout dates may apply.
- Accommodations, dining reservations, and spa appointments are subject to availability.
- In case of any dispute, the Hotel reserves the right to make the final decision.
- All benefits are only applicable when booking directly through the Hotel official website.