Stay and Play
Enjoy the beauty of winter as a slower pace lets you delight in well-deserved relaxation and mugs of steaming hot cocoa. Relish being in the center of the Windy City—just steps from Magnificent Mile shopping, Millennium Park ice skating and cultural museum options.
A Chicago Winter getaway allows you to delight in cocktails, appetizers and breakfast in Travelle; complimentary valet parking; unlimited in-room movies; an assortment of entertaining board games.
Stay and Play Package includes:
- Welcome cocktails and appetizers for two in Travelle on arrival date
- Daily $100 breakfast credit in Travelle
- Complimentary valet parking for one vehicle
- Unlimited in-room movies
- Selection of board games available on request
Explore The Langham, Chicago
Wellness and Health
Stay healthy and relaxed on your travels. Enjoy a workout at our state-of-the-art Fitness Centre, or unwind and calm your mind at our award-winning wellness retreat, Chuan Spa. In-house guests enjoy complimentary access to Chuan Spa's luxurious saunas, steam rooms, 67-foot swimming pool and heated hydrotherapy Jacuzzi.
Junior guests staying at The Langham, Chicago will be thrilled with the fun-filled Kids' Suite located on the 8th floor. The colorful space allows children to ignite their imaginations on an erasable whiteboard, at the coloring table or reading nook.
The Kids’ Suite is complimentary for in-house guests.
The Cinema Suite is available on a complimentary basis for hotel guests on a first come basis, and the authentic experience is elevated by a theater-inspired private dining menu, available upon request. This luxurious theater features a 111-inch screen and comfortable seating for up to twelve people
TOP 5 Seasonal City Activities
Skate MillenNium Park
Skate against the backdrop of Chicago's skyline and within eyeshot of the famous Cloud Gate. The Millennium Park Ice Rink and Maggie Daley Skating Ribbon are the destination to the locals' favorite winter activities. Admission is free, and skate rental starts at $13. The rink is open until March 2020.
The Art Institute of Chicago
Located in downtown Chicago, the Art Institute is a world-renowned art museum, housing a collection that spans centuries and the globe. This top art museum is TripAdvisor's #1 Chicago attraction—a must when visiting the city.
Browse fine-arts and delight in nearly 300,000 works of art as you experience the museum's inspiring exhibitions.
Our Concierge team may assist you with your visit to the Art Institute.
Enjoy the proximity to Chicago's famous Theater district. The Cadillac Theater features Broadway musicals, and Steppenwolf always houses an interesting play. The Chicago Theater highlights live entertainment appearances. And Chicago is also famous for its comedy scene, with scores of comedy clubs, independent shows and open mics. Chicagoans take pride in farming comedic talent to late night television.
For more information on upcoming shows, please contact our Concierge.
Chicago winter is sports dominated by the Chicago Bulls Basketball team and Chicago Blackhawks ice hockey. There’s nothing like walking into the United Center for your very first Bulls or Blackhawk game —memories of Bulls legends -- Michael Jordan, Scottie Pippen, and Dennis Rodman — as well as six Stanley Cup championship wins for the Blackhawk — come flooding back.
The games are high energy and accompanied by a very passionate fan base — an experience you do not want to miss during your visit.
For the best Chicago sports tickets contact our Concierge.
Chicago Shakespeare at Navy Pier
Located on Navy Pier, Chicago's largest and most versatile performing arts venue is known for vibrant productions reflecting Shakespeare's genius for storytelling. Playing homage to the famous bard as an unparalleled theatrical innovator, the Shakespeare Theater's unforgettable productions are magical and engaging.
Terms and conditions
- Offer is valid for stays from 10th January through 31st March 2020.
- Offer is valid for bookings on or before 31st March 2020.
- Daily breakfast credit applies to two registered guests.
- Welcome cocktails and appetizers are applicable for maximum two registered guests per guest room.
- Overnight valet parking is limited to one vehicle per reservation.
- Breakfast credits are non-transferable, and cannot be redeemed for cash or accrued.
- The rate is subject to availability. Rates are subject to applicable taxes and fees. Blackout dates may apply.
- We reserve the right to change the details of the promotion from time to time, and to offer alternative benefits should the one requested be unavailable. In case of any dispute, the Hotel reserves the right to make the final decision.