Award-winning bar concept from London arrives in Hong Kong
Designed as a natural extension of Palm Court, Artesian is veered as the place to be amongst Hong Kong bars and lounges. Artesian Bar takes centre stage where guests can unwind next to the fireplace or luxuriate in style with a wide selection of wines and premium spirits for a sophisticated atmosphere for Hong Kong socialites and dignitaries.
We are pleased to announce that Artesian, Bostonian Seafood & Grill, Main St. Deli, Palm Court, T’ang Court and The Food Gallery at The Langham, Hong Kong are classified as Types B, C and D mode of operation under the latest regulations of the Government of HKSAR.
- Type B: Up to 4 guests per table, and guests are required to record their visits either by completing a record form at the restaurant or with the “LeaveHomeSafe” mobile application, and can enjoy dine-in services until 10:00pm
- Type C: Up to 6 guests per table, and guests are required to record their visits with the “LeaveHomeSafe” mobile application, and can enjoy dine-in services as per the following extended business hours
- Type D: Up to 12 guests per table, at least two-thirds of persons at the same table for non-banquets must have received the first dose of COVID-19 vaccine, and guests are required to record their visits with the “LeaveHomeSafe” mobile application, and can enjoy dine-in services as per the following extended business hours
The business hours of our restaurants and bars are extended, as follows:
- Artesian / Palm Court: until midnight
- Bostonian Seafood & Grill / Main St. Deli: until 10:30pm
- T’ang Court: until 11:00pm
- The Food Gallery: until 10:00pm
Mon - Sun
3pm – 12am
1-hour complimentary parking for spending HK$400 nett and maximum 2 hours for HK$800 nett or above. Terms & conditions apply.
(852) 2132 7898