Main St. Deli
Taste a slice of The Big Apple at Main St. Deli
Regarded as one of the first authentic New York-style delis in Hong Kong since 2001, Main St. Deli features a cooked-to-order burger menu, all-day breakfast options and an array of Reuben and American deli sandwiches, while a 12-inch supersize Beast Burger is specially created for sharing. Those with a sweet tooth won’t be disappointed with the array of larger than life desserts like the New York Cheesecake and Red Velvet Chocolate Cake. Takeaway options and catering services are available for parties or festive gatherings.
Takeaway options and catering services are available for parties or festive gatherings.
Artesian, Bostonian Seafood & Grill, Main St. Deli, Palm Court, T’ang Court and The Food Gallery at The Langham, Hong Kong are classified as Types C and D mode of operation.
- Type C: Up to 4 guests per table, and guests are required to record their visits with the “LeaveHomeSafe” mobile application, and can enjoy dine-in services as per the following business hours
- Type D: Up to 6 guests per table, at least two-thirds of persons at the same table for non-banquets must have received the first dose of COVID-19 vaccine, and guests are required to record their visits with the “LeaveHomeSafe” mobile application, and can enjoy dine-in services as per the following business hours
Effective from 7 January until 3 February, the business hours of our restaurants and bars are as follows:
- Artesian: closed
- Palm Court: until 6:00pm
- Bostonian Seafood & Grill: until 6:00pm
- Main St. Deli: until 6:00pm
- T’ang Court: until 6:00pm; last food orders at 4:00pm
- The Food Gallery: until 6:00pm
PRIVAte parties and events
From office social events to intimate cocktails, extravagant soirées and glamourous receptions, our events team is dedicated to staging remarkable and unforgettable events.
Main St. Deli is also available for exclusive hire for private events and private functions where the restaurant's principal dining area can cater to events for up to 66 seats and 85 guests standing.
For more information, or for our full variety of menus please contact our Catering & Conference team at (852) 2378 9347 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Mon - Thurs
12:00nn – 9:00pm
12:00nn - 10:00pm
Sat & PH eve
11:00am – 10:00pm
Sun & PH
11:00am – 9:00pm
Lower Lobby Level
1-hour complimentary parking for spending HK$400 nett and maximum 2 hours for HK$800 nett or above. Terms & conditions apply.
(852) 2132 7898