Paint and Stay
Truly an art gallery to stay in, The Langham, Hong Kong is home to an impressive lineup of artworks. Reinforcing our passion about art, The Langham, Hong Kong, is thrilled to partner with Hong Kong-based Italian painter, Francesco Lietti on launching this staycation package. Guided by Lietti, our artist in residence, create tasteful pieces of artwork that you can cherish as part of this truly unique experience. The 2.5-hour painting class with Lietti will be for one guest and will include paints, paint brushes, and a canvas to paint on.
*Stay date only available on 26-27 Jun, 10-11 Jul, 24-25 Jul, 7-8 Aug & 21-22 Aug 2021
- 2.5-hours painting class with Francesco Lietti for 1 person. Supplement at $400+ for second person.
- A complimentary upgrade to City View Room
- Buffet breakfast for 2 persons
- $1,000 dining credit per room per night
- A complimentary bottle of red wine
- A set of canvas, paints, brushes for 1 person. Supplement at $200+ for second person.
- 20% discount at restaurants, in-room dining and bars (excluding T’ang Court)
- 20% discount on treatments at Chuan Body + Soul
- Special offers on Langham online store
- Complimentary internet access in all guest rooms and public areas
Terms and Conditions
- Offer is valid for bookings from 10 Jun - 15 Aug 2021 and stay on 26-27 Jun, 10-11 Jul, 24-25 Jul, 7-8 Aug & 21-22 Aug 2021
- This rate is subject to 10% service charge
- Third person supplement charge (adult) is applied for extra bed and daily breakfast only
- Advanced reservations for your preferred dining venue is recommended (Dining Reservations: +852 21327898).
- Dining discount cannot be used in conjunction with other discounts, dining credits, offers, special menu like Surf n’ Turf dinner menu and other promotional menus. Blackout dates apply
- For Executive Room & One Bedroom Suite bookings, complimentary club access for The Langham Club is per paying guest
- The rate is non-refundable, and full prepayment is required for the entire stay. Any cancellation is not allowed
- We reserve the right to change the details of the promotion from time to time, and to offer alternative benefits should the one requested be unavailable.