Hong Kong–Shanghai Private Jet Suite Escapade
The Langham, Hong Kong and The Langham, Shanghai, Xintiandi, present the luxurious Hong Kong–Shanghai Private Jet Suite Escapade roundtrip experience, where the starting destination could be from Shanghai or Hong Kong, for six guests. The package includes a decadent six-night stay (three nights in Hong Kong and three nights in Shanghai) in the signature Chairman Suites in each hotel, roundtrip flights on a private VistaJet aircraft between Hong Kong and Shanghai, roundtrip airport transfers in a private vehicle, spa treatments, Michelin dining experiences, and local tours led by our Head Concierge.
- Roundtrip flights on a VistaJet aircraft for six passengers between Hong Kong and Shanghai
- World-class fine dining experience onboard VistaJet
- Three nights' accommodation in the Chairman suite in The Langham, Hong Kong for four persons, and three nights’ accommodation in the Director Suite in The Langham, Hong Kong for two persons
- Three nights' accommodation in the Chairman suite in The Langham, Shanghai, Xintiandi for four persons, and three nights’ accommodation the Presidential Suite in The Langham, Shanghai, Xintiandi for two persons
- Roundtrip airport transfers in a private vehicle for six passengers for both Hong Kong and Shanghai
- 60-minute massage for six persons at Chuan Body + Soul, The Langham, Hong Kong
- 5-course Dinner with Wine Pairing for six persons at Three Michelin Starred T’ang Court, The Langham, Hong Kong
- One full-day customised local tour in Shanghai led by Head Concierge
- One full-day customised local tour in Hong Kong led by Head Concierge (including a private helicopter ride and a luxury cruiser cruise)
Terms and Conditions
- All bookings are subject to availability and please contact our Reservations for booking enquiry. (email: email@example.com or call: +852 2375 1133)
- Non-refundable and non-cancellable. No amendment is allowed once booking is confirmed.
- Full prepayment is required at the point of reservation.
- We reserve the right to change the details of the promotion from time to time, and to offer alternative benefits should the one requested be unavailable.