Rejuvenate. Recharge. Redefine wellness package
As part our wellness staycation that includes a complimentary pink lululemon yoga mat, a room upgrade, sparkling tea, a detox dinner, and breakfast, refuel your inner self and improve your movement with a 60-minute ‘mobility class’ and a 60-minute ‘gong and singing bowl’ mood elevating class. The classes are led by lululemon Ambassadors Chris Tang and Malbert Lee.
*Stay date only available on 19 Jun, 3 Jul, 17 Jul, 31 Jul, 14 Aug, 28 Aug & 11 Sept 2021
- In-room healthy breakfast for 2 persons [view menu]
- Detox Dinner Set for 2 persons at Bostonian Seafood & Grill [view menu]
- A bottle of sparkling tea in room
- A complimentary pink lululemon yoga mat
- A 60-minute ‘mobility class’ (on Saturday afternoon) and a 60-minute ‘mind-body rejuvenation with gong and singing bowls’ mood elevating class (on Sunday morning)
- Complimentary room upgrade from Superior Courtyard View Room to Deluxe Courtyard View Room
- Early check-in at 2pm (subject to availability)
- 20% discount on treatments at Chuan Body + Soul
- Special offers on Langham online store
- Complimentary internet access in all guest rooms and public areas
Terms and Conditions
- Please bring your own yoga mat if you are travelling for 2 persons as there is only 1 complimentary lululemon yoga mat provided.
- Offer is valid for bookings from 27 May - 3 Sep 2021 and stay on 19 Jun, 3 Jul, 17 Jul, 31 Jul, 14 Aug, 28 Aug & 11 Sept 2021.
- This rate is subject to 10% service charge.
- For Executive Room & One Bedroom Suite bookings, complimentary club access for The Langham Club is per paying guest.
- Dining discount cannot be used in conjunction with other discounts, dining credits, offers, special menu like Surf n’ Turf dinner menu and other promotional menus. Blackout dates apply.
- The rate is non-refundable, and full prepayment is required for the entire stay. Any cancellation is not allowed.
- We reserve the right to change the details of the promotion from time to time, and to offer alternative benefits should the one requested be unavailable.