Stay in the Pink
For those seeking to relax, rejuvenate and celebrate the pink of health, this luxurious one-bedroom suite staycation is the perfect oasis to get away from the hustle and bustle of city life. Highlights include a dinner at Bostonian Seafood & Grill, a full body massage for two, and exclusive access to The Langham Club where guests can enjoy daily breakfast, afternoon tea, evening cocktails and canapés.
- Daily buffet breakfast for 2 persons
- Set dinner for 2 persons at Bostonian Seafood & Grill [View Menu]
- Welcome cocktail for 2 persons
- 1-hour Signature massage for 2 persons at Chuan Body + Soul
- Complimentary one-way transfer by the hotel limousine
- 20% discount at restaurants, in-room dining and bars (excluding T’ang Court)
- Special offers on Langham online store
- Complimentary internet access in all guest rooms and public areas
Terms and Conditions
- 3 days advance booking is required. Offer is valid for bookings from now until 28 August 2021 and stays for any nights before 31 August 2021.
- Third person supplement charge (adult) is applied for extra bed and daily breakfast only
- Cancellations made less than 7 days prior to the day of arrival will incur a charge equivalent to the first night's accommodation and service charge.
- In case of restaurant closures due to the imposed Government social distancing regulations, a credit of $1,500net will be granted to be consumed at the hotel for other meal periods or for the ordering of in-room dining. No refund will be given in this case.
- In case of closure of our Spa we will issue a voucher for the value of the equivalent treatment to be enjoyed at a later date.
- Dining discount cannot be used in conjunction with other discounts, dining credits, offers, special menu like Surf n’ Turf dinner menu and other promotional menus. Blackout dates apply.
- Dining credit must be redeemed during the stay, it is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash in part or full. All unused balance of hotel credit will be forfeited upon checkout.
- We reserve the right to change the details of the promotion from time to time, and to offer alternative benefits should the one requested be unavailable.