A great getaway in the fragrant harbour beckons with a three night stay at The Langham, Hong Kong. Enjoy privileged benefits such as a welcome amenity of local flavours, daily breakfast for two, LUXE City Guides, hotel dining credits to be enjoyed at our fine restaurants including three Michelin starred T’ang court and more. A bonus weekend benefit includes a cruise down the Victoria Harbour onboard the aqualuna. So delay no further and come ‘Stay Lah’.
- Daily breakfast for two
- Welcome Amenity of local Hong Kong themed flavours
- A “LUXE City Guides – Hong Kong edition”
- HK$500 Hotel Credit per night (accumulative), which could be apply to all outlets include Tang Court as well as Chuan Body+Soul and Flavours of Langham
- 20% off dining at our sister properties – Cordis Hong Kong and Eaton Hong Kong (exclude The Astor)
- Weekend bonus: For stays on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, a 45-minute cruise along the Victoria Harbour onboard the aqualuna junk, with a specially created Langham mocktail for 2
- Complimentary internet access in all guest rooms
- Complimentary access to 24-hour fitness centre and rooftop swimming pool
Terms and Conditions
- Offer is valid for bookings from now until 31 March 2021 and stays between now and 31 March 2021.
- Booking is required for a minimum 3-night stay.
- Hotel credit must be redeemed during the stay, it is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash in part or full. All unused balance of hotel credit will be forfeited upon checkout.
- Hotel credit is not applicable for settlement of payment of room reservation, service charge, banquet service, vouchers purchase or any future usage.
- Dining credit can only be applied on full priced menu items and cannot be used in conjunction with dining vouchers, other discounts, offers like Surf and Turf menu or other festive & promotional menu.
- Aqualuna Victoria Harbour cruise is currently only available on Friday, Saturday and Sunday night at select times. Advanced reservation is required at least 3 days prior to your arrival date. Aqualuna is operate by an external party and sailings are subject to blackout dates.
- Aqualuna junk sailings start and end in Tsim Sha Tsui Pier 1. Guests are recommeneded to reach the for Pier 1 at least 10 minutes before sailing.
- The hotel is not responsible in case of guest missing the sailing or for any transport to/from the Pier.
- Sailing will be cancelled if Typhoon No.3 or Red Rainstorm or above is hoisted, which will be announced 3-4 hours in advance.
- We reserve the right to change the details of the promotion from time to time, and to offer alternative benefits should the one requested be unavailable.