The Langham Spring and Summer Jam
Make The Langham, Hong Kong your destination of choice this spring and summer, for romantic escapades, family frolic and fun, gourmet getaways or a wellness retreat. The Langham, Hong Kong is welcoming the new season with specially curated programmes and activities, offered on a complimentary basis, for families and couples to enjoy during their stays from now until 1 July 2021.
Guests who book a staycation package at the hotel can enroll in the list of workshops for free upon reservation. Seats are limited on a first-come, first-served basis.
Workshop and Activity highlights
- Floral Wax Tablet Making* with Amelie Studio: Instructed by an experienced candle artisan allowing participants to unleash their creativity and talents.
- Coffee Workshop* for Adults: Learn more about the varied flavours and tastes of coffee.
- Cooking Class with our Culinary Team: Activities include trifle making, bread and butter pudding making and cookie decorating.
- Craft Beer Tasting* with Brooklyn Brewery: Experience the intricate details of the drink during a tasting.
- Etiquette Class: Proper mannerism for children to project confidence and positive image (children from 8 – 12-year-olds).
- Face Painting and Balloon Twisting for Children.
- Flower Arrangement* with Holly Blossom: Led by a professional floral design guru.
- Gin Masterclass* with NIP: Taste, and discover the origins and history of this delightful beverage.
- Personal Training* and The Langham Running Club for Adults.
- Wine Tasting* with Jebsen Fine Wines: Appreciate the technique of wine tasting and the characteristics of the common grape varieties used to produce wines.
*Kindly note that the Beer Tasting, Candle Making, Coffee Workshop, Flower Arrangement, Gin Masterclass, Personal Training and Running Club, and Wine Tasting, are catered for adults (18-year-olds and above) only.
Please contact our reservations at email firstname.lastname@example.org or +852 2375 1133 for workshop and activity booking.