THE LANGHAM, LONDON
OUR COMMITMENT TO SAFETY AND WELL-BEING
As the heart of the community, all of us at The Langham, London are taking every step we can to ensure the safety and well-being of our city, our guests, and our employees. As we continue to remain vigilant and implement stringent measures against the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), the health of all our guests and colleagues remains, as always, our top priority.
We have conducted risk assessments and the below are part of the control measures we have but in place after the assessment.
The rules around social distancing and the rule of six have been fully relaxed and we are looking forward to overdue time with friends and family at our hotel, but once we navigate our way through the following weeks and months, we simply ask you to be considerate towards others especially in busy areas.
- Staff in all public areas will wear face masks
- Guests are recommended to wear face coverings as this can reduce risk to others and themselves.
- Temperature checks are no longer required or advised however if you do feel unwell, show symptoms or believe to have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, please do call us or email and we will help to rebook your experience with us
- Guest contact areas sanitized after each interaction (e.g. front desk)
- Doormen and bellboys wear gloves and sanitize luggage before bringing them up to the room
- High-touch areas throughout the hotel sanitized on a regular basis
- Hand sanitizers located throughout the hotel
- Guests encouraged to opt for Express Check-Out as a contactless check-out option
IN-ROOM COVID-19 TESTING
- In-room COVID-19 testing is now available to all our guests.
- Provided by global healthcare leaders Carekore and London International Patient Services (LIPS), guests can avail of a Fit 2 Fly Express PCR test and a Day 2 Arrivals Test with results within 24 hours. These tests can be used for travel purposes and to exit quarantine.
- If you are travelling as a group or individually, your results and documentation are securely stored and are easily accessible. Follow up consultations are available through their virtual care platform.
- If you are interested in getting in-room Covid-19 testing done during your stay with us, please book the service through our online system here: https://concierge.torkore.com/
- Use promo code: Langham
- Prices start at £250
LIPS is a multidisciplinary team of London's top consultants and teaching doctors who are experts in the field of medicine and surgery. Renowned for their quality of care and professionalism, each treatment plan is tailored to a patient's individual needs.
Disclaimer: The Langham, London cannot be held responsible for delayed results
- Housekeeping services will be unavailable to guests while they are isolating and/or awaiting results from their day 2 Covid-19 PCR test.
- Personal Protective Equipment kits provided for guests
- Decorative items removed (e.g. cushions and magazines)
- Pillow protectors changed after each guest’s stay
- All glassware and chinaware sterilized daily
- Electrostatic disinfectant sprayer used between each guest stay
FOOD & BEVERAGE
- In Room Dining will be available to self-isolating guests, however any food or beverages will be left at their door rather than in-room.
- Contactless delivery of Private Kitchen (in room dining), if requested
- Hand sanitiser available
- All restaurant guests will have their temperature checked on entrance to our bars and restaurants.
- Scheduled sanitising of all shared surfaces
- All food and beverage colleagues wash their hands every 30 minutes
GYM & SPA
- Health and wellness protocols aligned with local authorities’ recommendations
- All public areas sanitized on a regular basis
- Hand sanitizers available throughout the hotel
MEETINGS & CATERING
- Clients encouraged to select pre-plated options or a served buﬀet - no self-service oﬀerings at this time
- All spaces thoroughly sanitized daily with high-touch areas sanitized hourly
- Face masks provided upon request
- Hand sanitizers available
- Social distancing promoted with signage at all events
- All third parties (e.g. ﬂorist, audio visual, entertainers) must strictly follow hotel standards
- Face masks will be worn by staff in all public areas.
- All visitors to the hotel, including colleagues and third parties, to have their temperature taken on a daily basis
- All colleagues to practice COVID-19 cleaning & sanitizing protocols and observe social distancing both at the front of the house and heart of the house
- Continuous training ensures protocols are adhered to 24/7
- All workstations and colleague shared areas, both front of the house and heart of the house, planned to maintain social distancing
Please contact us if you have questions or require additional information about our preventive measures and protocols. Langham Hospitality Group continues to be committed to the health, wellness and safety of all our colleagues, guests and travel partners. We are in this together and we wish for everyone to stay safe and healthy. Keep well and stay strong.
In light of the Covid-19 situation, we have implemented stringent precautionary operational measures at all our hotels to safeguard the health and well-being of our guests and colleagues.
We have updated our cancellation policies. From 1 October 2021, guests will need to refer to the terms and conditions regarding refunds and cancellation fees on their respective bookings.
For immediate questions, please email The Langham, London Reservations at TLLON.email@example.com
In our ongoing commitment to care for our guests and colleagues, we will continue to closely monitor the rapidly developing events and we wish for everyone to stay safe and healthy in the meantime. Your support is always deeply appreciated and we are very much looking forward to welcoming you back to our hotels soon.