THE LANGHAM, LONDON
OUR COMMITMENT TO SAFETY AND WELL-BEING
As the heart of the community, all of us at The Langham, London are taking every step we can to ensure the safety and well-being of our city, our guests, and our employees. As we continue to remain vigilant and implement stringent measures against the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), the health of all our guests and colleagues remains, as always, our top priority.
We have conducted risk assessments and the below are part of the control measures we have but in place after the assessment.
Our teams will continue to wear face masks during this time and whilst we would prefer it if you would too whilst moving around the hotel, we appreciate and respect that it is your choice.
The rules around social distancing and the rule of six have been fully relaxed and we are looking forward to overdue time with friends and family at our hotel, but once we navigate our way through the following weeks and months, we simply ask you to be considerate towards others especially in busy areas.
- Temperature checks are no longer required or advised however if you do feel unwell, show symptoms or believe to have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, please do call us or email and we will help to rebook your experience with us
- Guest contact areas sanitized after each interaction (e.g. front desk)
- Doormen and bellboys wear gloves and sanitize luggage before bringing them up to the room
- High-touch areas throughout the hotel sanitized on a regular basis
- Hand sanitizers located throughout the hotel
- Guests encouraged to opt for Express Check-Out as a contactless check-out option
- Personal Protective Equipment kits provided for guests
- Decorative items removed (e.g. cushions and magazines)
- Pillow protectors changed after each guest’s stay
- All glassware and chinaware sterilized daily
- Electrostatic disinfectant sprayer used between each guest stay
FOOD & BEVERAGE
- Contactless delivery of Private Kitchen (in room dining), if requested
- Hand sanitiser available
- All restaurant guests complete a health declaration form and have their temperature checked
- Scheduled sanitising of all shared surfaces
- All food and beverage colleagues wash their hands every 30 minutes
GYM & SPA
- Health and wellness protocols aligned with local authorities’ recommendations
- All public areas sanitized on a regular basis
- Hand sanitizers available throughout the hotel
MEETINGS & CATERING
- Clients encouraged to select pre-plated options or a served buﬀet - no self-service oﬀerings at this time
- All spaces thoroughly sanitized daily with high-touch areas sanitized hourly
- Face masks provided upon request
- Hand sanitizers available
- Social distancing promoted with signage at all events
- All third parties (e.g. ﬂorist, audio visual, entertainers) must strictly follow hotel standards
- All visitors to the hotel, including colleagues and third parties, to have their temperature taken on a daily basis
- All colleagues to practice COVID-19 cleaning & sanitizing protocols and observe social distancing both at the front of the house and heart of the house
- Continuous training ensures protocols are adhered to 24/7
- All workstations and colleague shared areas, both front of the house and heart of the house, planned to maintain social distancing
Please contact us if you have questions or require additional information about our preventive measures and protocols. Langham Hospitality Group continues to be committed to the health, wellness and safety of all our colleagues, guests and travel partners. We are in this together and we wish for everyone to stay safe and healthy. Keep well and stay strong.
In light of the Covid-19 situation, we have implemented stringent precautionary operational measures at all our hotels to safeguard the health and well-being of our guests and colleagues. To assist guests whose travel may be impacted, we are waiving cancellation fees for all individual stays booked directly through September 30, 2021. Exceptions may apply to specific offers and packages, please refer to the terms and conditions provided on your booking confirmation.
For immediate questions, please email The Langham, London Reservations at TLLON.email@example.com
In our ongoing commitment to care for our guests and colleagues, we will continue to closely monitor the rapidly developing events and we wish for everyone to stay safe and healthy in the meantime. Your support is always deeply appreciated and we are very much looking forward to welcoming you back to our hotels soon.