The Curling Club at The Langham, London
This winter, The Langham, London’s courtyard will be transformed into a winter wonderland with three ice rinks for lots of curling action.
Games can be booked for groups as small as six people to 150. Competitive socialising at its most masterful, The Curling Club is open to corporate bookings as well as hotel guests and members of the public.
Book your curling tickets online to guarantee your place. Tickets will be available at the door however we strongly advise booking online to guarantee your space. And don’t worry, live DJs will keep the party going after the games have finished.
Visit and Booking Information
- Monday to Sunday – 12:00 to 22:00
- Children’s Policy
- Children over the age of 7 are welcome Monday to Saturday 12:00 - 15:00 and until 18:00 on Sundays throughout December. In the New Year, they are welcome daily 12:00 until 18:00.
- Please be aware that the curling ‘stones’ are reasonably heavy and some smaller children may find it challenging.
- The Curling Club will be closed from 24th December 2021 to 3rd January 2022, inclusive.
- Bad weather conditions: The Curling Club is outdoors but is tented. We do not refund sessions because of bad weather. In the unlikely event that The Curling Club must close, alternative sessions will be offered.
- Tickets start at £9 per person (for a group of 6).
- Premium packages start at £60 per person (for a group of 6).
- Hotel guests can receive a 10% off when using the promo code ‘THECC21’. This is valid until the end of 2021.
- Booking fee: You will be charged a booking fee of 10% of the face value of the tickets purchased. Ticket prices are subject to change.