From arts and culture to dining and shopping, experience the best things to do in Pasadena and beyond with our guide.READ MORE
Escape from the city’s hustle and bustle with a dip in our heavenly heated pool. Or soak up the southern California sunshine with a refreshing smoothie or cocktail in hand.
Children under the age of 14 must be supervised by an adult. Do note that pool seats may not be reserved, and seating left unattended for 30 minutes will be cleared.
Hotel Pool Rules
- -The pool is for use by registered hotel guests and members only.
- -Please check in with pool attendants providing guestroom details upon entering the pool - up to two (2) chairs per guest. Chairs cannot be reserved in advance.
- -Chaise lounges will be issued on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- -Outside food and beverage, alcohol, coolers and personal speakers are prohibited.
- -Large pool floats and balls are not permitted in or around the pool area.
- -Adult supervision is required for all children under the age of 14.
- -Swim diapers are required for children who are not potty trained.
- -Be considerate of all guests – no yelling or other loud noises.
- -Rough play and activities including diving and cannon balls are prohibited.
- -Pool seating may not be reserved. Seating left unattended for 30 minutes or more will be cleared.
- -Dogs and other animals are not permitted in the pool area or pool grass area with the exception of designated service animals.
- -Smoking and vaping are not permitted.
- -Glassware of any kind is not permitted.
- -Please do not move chairs or umbrellas, kindly request assistance to do so.
Pool and Hot Tub
6am – 10pm, daily
11am – 6pm Sunday – Thursday
11am – 8:30pm Friday - Saturday