From arts and culture to dining and shopping, experience the best things to do in Pasadena and beyond with our guide.READ MORE
Escape from the city’s hustle and bustle with a dip in our heavenly heated pool. Or soak up the southern California sunshine with a refreshing smoothie or cocktail in hand.
Children under the age of 14 must be supervised by an adult. Do note that pool seats may not be reserved, and seating left unattended for 30 minutes will be cleared.
Hotel Pool Rules
- -The pool is for use by registered hotel guests only.
- -Outside food or beverages are prohibited.
- -Flotation devices, toys, and sporting equipment are not permitted in or around the pool area.
- -Goggles, face masks, life vests and “water wings” are permitted.
- -Adult supervision is required for all children under the age of 14.
- -Swim diapers are required for children who are not potty trained.
- -Be considerate of all guests – no yelling or other loud noises.
- -Rough play and activities including diving and cannon balls are prohibited.
- -Pool seating may not be reserved. Seating left unattended for 30 minutes or more will be cleared.
- -Pets are not permitted with the exception of designated service animals.
- -Smoking and glass are not permitted.
Pool and Hot Tub
6am – 10pm, daily
11am – 8pm, daily (subject to change)