Every room a haven of plush understated elegance, handcrafted furniture and rich fabrics. The Signature Langham Blissful Bed and generous marble bath make for a most pleasurable stay.
- Access to our exclusive Langham Club Lounge on the 24th floor overlooking the Yarra River and City of Melbourne.
- Deluxe continental breakfast selection including a selection of hot items served between 6:30am – 10:30am Monday to Friday and until 11:00am on Weekend & Public Holidays.
- All-day tea, coffee & pastries as well as traditional afternoon tea served between 3:00pm – 5:00pm.
- Pre-dinner drinks and Canapés served between 5:30pm – 8:30pm.
- Complimentary meeting facility for business meetings*
As a guest you can savour the superior comfort and privacy accorded by The Langham Club, along with the keen attentiveness of our butlers, for their 'service with poise'. From shoe shining, pressing of garments, our team are on hand to ensure your stay is unforgettable.
Food and Beverage offerings
Discover an elevated experience with our special club privileges. Enjoy all the benefits of the Langham Club Lounge on the 24th floor serving; Deluxe Continental Breakfast including a selection of hot items, All-day tea, coffee & pastries, Traditional Afternoon tea, Pre-dinner drinks and Canapés .
Enjoy a higher level of comfort, Executive Rooms guests can experience personalised attention with private check-in and check-out service by our welcoming colleagues at The Langham Club Lounge.
Meeting Rooms Access
For those on business; complimentary meeting facility, pressing of three garments and WiFi Internet can be used during your stay.
- Butler services such as shoe shining, pressing of three garments, arranging tickets, car services or reservations
- 24- hour full service in-room dining
- Access to the Health Club and Wellness Centre
How to book
Executive Rooms come with privileged access to The Langham Club along with your choice of a Superior, Deluxe River or Deluxe River Corner Room.