Wed, July 1, 2020
New York (July 1, 2020) - The Langham, New York, Fifth Avenue is pleased to launch a new wedding package specifically created to appeal to the new trend towards mini- and micro-wedding celebrations and virtual events. In collaboration with partners Jackie Reinking, celebrated officiant; and photographer Sascha Reinking The Langham introduces The Essential Langham Wedding, a package that includes all the necessary components for a small or virtual wedding at The Langham, including accommodations for the wedding night.
The basic components of the package include:
- Room rental for between 2-25 guests
- Teleconference services to allow for virtual attendee
- Officiant Jackie Reinking to perform the wedding
- A two hour photo shoot with celebrated photographer Sascha Reinking
- A complimentary Champagne toast and two hour cocktail hour complete with house-made wedding cake
- Overnight accommodations at The Langham, New York for the happy couple, with a customized turn-down amenity
Starting price for The Essential Wedding is $10,000 but prices will vary depending on size of wedding, menu and accommodations chosen.
In addition, The Langham is asking its social media followers on Instagram and Facebook to suggest an essential worker who deserves a complimentary mini wedding for up to 25 guests and a wedding night on Fifth Avenue. The winning couple will be chosen on July 3, 2020 and will win a customized wedding package at the hotel that includes all of the above as well as flowers courtesy of New York floral company Starbright Floral Design; and hair and make-up for the bride or brides courtesy of Miss Harlequin New York. In addition, The Langham will present the winning couple with a romantic turn-down – The Celebrations Cart, a mid-century cocktail cart wheeled into the bridal suite featuring Laurent Perrier Champagne, sweet and savory treats from the pastry team at The Langham, and a pair of Waterford crystal Champagne flutes etched with the happy couple’s initials.
More details on The Essential Wedding at The Langham can be found here.
Terms & Conditions:
- Prize is non-transferrable and must be redeemed by December 31, 2020. Prize is redeemable for a one-night stay at The Langham, New York, Fifth Avenue and an event for up to 25 people limited to $15,000 in prize value. Certain restrictions may apply. Blackout dates and holiday exclusions may apply. Lost, stolen or damaged certificates will not be replaced or exchanged. The prize is not redeemable for cash and it may not be substituted for another prize.
- Prize winner and guest are solely responsible for any costs or expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified above as part of prize description, including without limitation, ground transportation, additional air transportation and accommodations, meals, tips, gratuities, beverages, sightseeing, souvenirs, excursions, baggage fees, incidentals and personal items, including any taxes associated with travel. No costs, fees or expenses are included as part of the prize unless specifically listed herein. Winner and guest are solely responsible for all required travel documents and/or identification (e.g., a valid government-issued photo ID, valid passport where required). Winner and guest are solely responsible for obtaining any travel insurance (and all other forms of insurance) at their option and hereby acknowledge that Sponsor has not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance. The prize is not transferable, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. The prize is not redeemable for cash, and it may not be substituted for another prize, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor, or as provided in these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value for the prize. Any unused prize elements will be forfeited.
- Prize claim is subject to verification by the Sponsor. Sponsor will attempt to notify potential winner, via phone, email and/or overnight mail using the information provided at the time of entry, approximately seven business days from the date of the drawing. Winner must complete, sign and return the Affidavit of Eligibility, Waiver of Liability and, except where prohibited by law, Publicity Release Forms within seven business days of receipt of prize notification or prize may be forfeited (TN residents need not sign the publicity releases). Guest (or parent or legal guardian if guest is a minor) must sign a Travel Companion Form within seven days of winner’s receipt of written prize notification. If the guest is a minor, guest must be accompanied at all times by their parent or legal guardian.
The Langham, New York, Fifth Avenue is centrally located at 400 Fifth Avenue, between 36th & 37th Streets. Its 234 guest rooms and suites are some of the largest in the city. The Langham boasts a residentially-inspired aesthetic, topped off by a multi-million dollar permanent art collection featuring the works of Alex Katz and two luxurious penthouses designed by French retailer Roche Bobois, who also designed the hotel’s Presidential Suite. The Langham also has the capabilities to host meetings, events and social gatherings of all sizes in The Gallery at The Langham, a full floor of function space on the hotel’s third floor. http://www.langhamhotels.com/en/the-langham/new-york/