Fri, October 18, 2019
Innovative new in-room offerings brings Laurent Perrier Champagne, pink treats and flowers on wheels to any celebration, big or small
October 18, 2019, New York, NY – In keeping with the brand promise of The Langham Hotels & Resorts to help guests “celebrate the everyday”, The Langham, New York, Fifth Avenue introduces the Celebrations Champagne Cart.
- A chilled bottle Laurent Perrier La Cuvée Rosé Champagne NV, part of the menu of house Champagne offerings available at The Langham from Laurent Perrier
- Fresh flowers in a variety of seasonal colors, including a dash of The Langham’s signature pink
- A specially-curated variety of sweet and savory treats created by the talented culinary team at Midtown’s only ultra-modern luxury hotel.
The starting price for the Celebrations Champagne Cart is $450 USD + tax and service, for two people. It is also included as part of The Langham’s Pajama Party package, ideal for girls’ getaway weekends, bachelorette parties or birthdays, which also includes Langham Pink pajamas and sleep masks from Morgan Lane loungewear; complimentary breakfast from Private Kitchen; and a confirmed 1 pm late check-out.
Add-ons for an additional charge include increasing the number of glasses, drinks and snacks to serve up to 10 guests; as well as:
- The option of adding additional bottles of Laurent Perrier Champagne, including Champagne Grand Siècle NV for the ultimate in luxurious celebratory sipping
- A bottle of Chambord Liqueur, the iconic French raspberry cordial, ideal for making Chambord Royales, pink-tinged celebratory cocktail
- Waterford crystal flutes, engraved with personal messages or initials (as pre-arranged by the hotel team)
For more information on booking the Pajama Party package or adding the Celebrations Champagne Cart to your reservation, visit http://www.langhamhotels.com/en/the-langham/new-york/ or call The Langham, New York, Fifth Avenue at +1 212 695 4005.
The Langham, New York, Fifth Avenue is centrally located at 400 Fifth Avenue, between 36th & 37th Streets. Its 234 guest rooms and suites are some of the largest in the city. The Langham boasts a residentially-inspired aesthetic, topped off by a multi-million dollar permanent art collection featuring the works of Alex Katz and two luxurious penthouses designed by French retailer Roche Bobois, who also designed the hotel’s brand new Presidential Suite. On the fourth floor, The Langham features a full-service spa and fitness center, Chuan Spa Health + Wellness, offering a comprehensive menu of skincare, massage and body treatments. Ai Fiori, a Michelin-starred restaurant from Michael White’s Altamarea Group, and Bar Fiori, a destination bar and lounge, are both located on the hotel’s second floor. The Langham also has the capabilities to host meetings, events and social gatherings of all sizes in The Gallery at The Langham, a full floor of function space on the hotel’s third floor. http://www.langhamhotels.com/en/the-langham/new-york/
Public Relations Director
+1 212 613 8653