Thu, February 28, 2019
Customizable event space, creative menu options, innovative packages and fashion-forward partners are all part of the wedding offerings at New York’s ultra-modern luxury hotel
February 28, 2019, New York, NY – The Langham, New York, Fifth Avenue has one desire – to be where brides and grooms in New York celebrate their #LanghamLoveStories.
Launching in March 2019, The Langham will focus on not only being New York’s ultra-modern luxury hotel but will also debut new offerings on its official website focused on weddings and all of the other events and celebrations that surround the “big day”. Highlights of the newly expanded wedding and bridal offerings at The Langham, New York will include:
- Wedding packages for any type of celebration including beautifully staged proposals, complete with professional photographer, overlooking the Empire State Building; elegant engagement parties; bachelor and bachelorette celebrations, including private buy-outs of Chuan Spa Health + Wellness; wedding showers; intimate wedding ceremonies, including elopements, courtesy of New York City elopement specialists Jackie & Sascha Reinking; and spaces in which to get ready for the most important day of your life.
- New menus from the talented culinary team at The Langham, led by Executive Chef Romeo Stivaletti, featuring a variety of innovative menu options for any style wedding or marital celebration, including sit down receptions, cocktail parties, dinner buffets and bridal breakfasts and brunches
- An expanded beverage menu, featuring The Langham’s new house Champagne, Laurent-Perrier; as well as the newly-launched JNSQ Rosé Cru, presented in a decorative keepsake bottle to preserve the memory of the special celebration for years to come
- Creative partnerships with fashion-forward companies including Morgan Lane (elegant pajamas for the bride and bridal party and personalized “Just Married” sleep masks for the happy couple)
- Perks for the happy couple, including complimentary massages on the big day at Chuan Spa Health + Wellness, complimentary congratulatory treats from The Langham’s talented pastry team, a bottle of Champagne at turn-down, and free mimosas as breakfast or brunch at Ai Fiori after the big day.
For more information on weddings or marital events at The Langham, New York, Fifth Avenue, visit http://www.langhamhotels.com/en/the-langham/new-york/events/weddings/. Stay tuned for expanded information on the site to launch in March 2019.
The Langham, New York, Fifth Avenue is centrally located at 400 Fifth Avenue, between 36th & 37th Streets. Its 234 guest rooms and suites are some of the largest in the city. The Langham boasts a residentially-inspired aesthetic, topped off by a multi-million dollar permanent art collection featuring the works of Alex Katz and two luxurious penthouses designed by French retailer Roche Bobois, who also designed the hotel’s brand new Presidential Suite. On the fourth floor, The Langham features a full-service spa and fitness center, Chuan Spa Health + Wellness, offering a comprehensive menu of skincare, massage and body treatments. Ai Fiori, a Michelin-starred restaurant from Michael White’s Altamarea Group, and Bar Fiori, a destination bar and lounge, are both located on the hotel’s second floor. The Langham also has the capabilities to host meetings, events and social gatherings of all sizes in The Gallery at The Langham, a full floor of function space on the hotel’s third floor. http://www.langhamhotels.com/en/the-langham/new-york/
Public Relations Director
+1 212 613 8653