100 Years of Film
100 Years of Film History
Learn how The Langham Huntington, Pasadena has been the backdrop for the silver screen for more than 100 years! Join filming locations explorer Jared Cowan as he guides you on a 90-minute walking tour of the hotel and grounds while learning about the many films and television shows that incorporated the location into their productions. From Saving Mr. Banks to American Crime Story: The Assassination of Gianni Versace, there's something for everyone on this very special tour of one of L.A.'s most magnificent filming locations.
(Image credit: Universal Picture’s Charlie Wilson’s War starring Tom Hanks and Julia Roberts (2011) )
Package rates begin at $355*
Additional guests may be added at $30 per person
- Overnight Accommodations in the room category of your choice
- Private Walking Film Tour for Two Guests – Available Daily at 10:00am or 1:00pm
- Complimentary Valet or Self-parking for one (1) vehicle
To book, please call Room Reservations at (626) 586-3900.
Click here to view My Valley Pass' video about the tour!
About the Tour Guide:
Jared Cowan is a journalist and photographer who has also written extensively on the subject of filming locations for various publications including Los Angeles Magazine, L.A. TACO, and LA Weekly. He leads popular film tours of the San Fernando Valley and Pasadena. His podcast, On Location with Jared Cowan, in which he interviews filmmakers on-site at the locations from their movies, can be found on iTunes, Google Play Music, and SoundCloud.
For more information about The Langham Huntington, Pasadena's commitment to safety and well-being, please visit our COVID-19 webpage.
*Things To Know:
- Scheduling is based on tour guide's availability and other hotel functions. Advance reservations are required and must be made at least 72 hours prior.
- Guests and tour guide are required to wear face masks - completely covering nose and mouth - at all times.
- Please arrive a few minutes early. The tour will depart promptly from the hotel lobby at your scheduled time.
- Please wear comfortable shoes and dress weather-appropriate, as we do explore interior and exterior areas of the property. We will still be able to conduct the tour from under cover if we are experiencing inclement weather on the day of the tour.
- The tour does involve climbing and descending some stairs. (Elevators are also available).
- The tour is handicap accessible.
Terms and conditions
- Reservation must be booked no later than 72 hours in advance
- Offer is valid for stays from now through 31st December, 2020. Blackout dates apply
- Tour availability is subject to availability based on requested dates and not valid with any other special or promotion
- Additional guests from the same household may attend the tour at a rate of $30 per person, with a maximum of five (5) guests
- Offer does not apply to groups. Children under 3 are welcome on the tour on a complimentary basis
- Tour lasts approximately 90-minutes. Stroller and wheelchair friendly
- The Langham Huntington, Pasadena reserves the right to change the details of the offer from time to time and to offer alternative benefits should the one requested be unavailable