The saline swimming pool at The Langham in Pasadena continues to delight those who seek refreshing waters, as well as those who simply desire a pleasant place to sunbathe. Heated year-round, it certainly is a most agreeable and inviting facility.
The hotel pool is strictly reserved only for registered hotel guests at this time. We will be offering alternate seating on our terraces to maximize our seating capabilities and distancing from others. We ask that you respect social distancing while outside on the pool deck as well as inside the water. You are not required to wear a mask while you are swimming in the pool. Our chaise lounges and cushions and side tables are sanitized after each guest. Our hotel swimming pool chemicals are monitored and balanced thorough the day and maintained at appropriate recommended levels.
Offering grab-and-go light fare and beverages throughout the day.
Hotel Pool Rules
For enjoyment of our guests, please follow the guidelines listed below while relaxing by our pool.
- The pool is for use by registered hotel guests only.
- Outside food or beverages are prohibited.
- Flotation devices, toys, and sporting equipment are not permitted in or around the pool area.
- Goggles, face masks, life vests and “water wings” are permitted.
- Adult supervision is required for all children under the age of 14.
- Swim diapers are required for children who are not potty trained.
- Be considerate of all guests – no yelling or other loud noises.
- Rough play and activities including diving and cannon balls are prohibited.
- Pool seating may not be reserved. Seating left unattended for 30 minutes or more will be cleared.
- Pets are not permitted with the exception of designated service animals.
- Smoking and glass are not permitted.
Pool and Hot Tub:
6:00am to 10:00pm (daily)
Live Music: Saturdays 5:00pm to 8:00pm (summer)
11:00am to 8:00pm (daily)
Hours of Operation subject to change
Appointments and Enquiries
1 (626) 568 3900