WIN Australia’s Most Luxurious Staycation
From now until 13th December, book and stay at The Langham, Sydney with the choice of three room packages below and enter to win the staycation of a lifetime, along with 20 of your loved ones.
The winner will receive a one-night stay at The Langham, Sydney’s Observatory Suite and will include the following indulgences:
- 10 additional luxury accommodation rooms for family or friends with Champagne on arrival (maximum 2 guests per room).
- Complimentary use of The Day Spa by Chuan including our famous star-lit pool, gym, tennis courts and a 60-minute Relaxation Massage per guest.
- A private à la carte dinner for all guests, hosted by Executive Chef, Stephen Lech.
- VIP area in Observatory Bar, including a complimentary customised cocktail list and free-flow afternoon canapés for 2 hours.
- Complimentary car parking for up to ten cars.
- Complimentary mini-bar (non-replenishable).
- Breakfast included for all guests.
Upon check-out, every guest will be asked to submit their #LovingLangham story. This is a writing competition which asks two questions, to be answered in 300 words or less:
- Why are you a lover of The Langham?
- Why should you win Australia’s Most Luxurious Staycation?
Entries close on Sunday 13th December 2020 and the lucky winner will be announced on Thursday 17th December 2020. Each booking equates to one entry, choose your room package below:
Come back and find each other in health and celebration; surrounding yourselves in joy and the luxurious comforts of The Langham.
Includes Champagne on arrival, a lavish dinner for two, daily breakfast and much more.
The Revival Remedy
Reawaken the senses, treat yourself and renew in the luxuries of life.
Includes Aromatherapy Massage, daily breakfast, Observatory Bar credit and more.
The feeling of great happiness and triumph, overcoming adversity and rejoicing in its reward.
Includes complimentary upgrade, daily breakfast, 24 hour check-in and check-out and much more.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Redemption of the prize is valid for 12 months and subject to the hotel’s availability. Black-out dates may apply.
- The winner of the competition is in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and will be judged by The Langham, Sydney representative, at 89-113 Kent St, Sydney, NSW, 2000, and announced on Thursday 17th December 2020.
- Entries close on the 13th December 2020.
- To be eligible to enter, one of the following room packages must be booked and paid for: Jubilation, Couples Reconnection, The Revival Remedy. Bookings are only available on our website or direct via hotel reservations. At least one of these must be booked and the guest who makes the reservation must stay between 1st July, 2020 and 13th December 2020. The competition entry form must also be completed upon check-out to fully enter the competition.
- The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition as necessary due to circumstances outside of its control.
- The winner will be notified by phone and email within 24 hours of announcement.
- Hotel incidentals, mini bar, laundry, transfers, additional meals and beverages, phone calls, taxis, additional activities and expenses and any other ancillary costs not listed in the Prize Details above or as advised by The Langham, Sydney at the time of winning are the responsibility of the winner and their companion/s (if any) as incurred. A credit card will be required upon check-in at the hotel from each guest to act as security against any ancillary expenses.
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or older as at the date of entry in order to be eligible to enter the competition.
- It is the winner's (and their companions, if any) responsibility to organise transport to/from The Langham, Sydney.
- The Langham, Sydney reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the hotel has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the competition.
- The prize cannot be gifted to other persons in lieu of the winner not being able to travel.
- If The Langham, Sydney is unable to contact the winner within 30 days of announcing the winner and The Langham, Sydney has made every effort to contact them with the information provided by the entrant, The Langham, Sydney will award the prize to another valid entrant.
- The promoter reserves the right to substitute any component of the prize for an itinerary of equal value at their discretion.
- The prize is non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. Any attempt to resell or auction all or any part of this prize will result in an immediate cancellation of the prize.