The Langham Loves Chicago's Architecture
The Langham, Chicago pays homage to the windy city’s rich architectural history with a luxurious guestroom package that includes two tickets to the Chicago Architecture Foundation Center River Cruise aboard Chicago’s First Lady.
This popular city experience is the ideal way to spend the day. Family and friends will enjoy this cruise down the iconic Chicago River as they take in the unique stories associated with Chicago’s architectural wonders.
The Langham Loves Locals Package includes
- Blissful accommodations
- Two tickets to the Chicago Architecture Foundation Center River Cruise aboard Chicago’s First Lady
About Chicago Architecture Foundation
Formerly known as the Chicago Architecture Foundation, the Chicago Architecture Center is a nonprofit cultural organization with tours, exhibitions, programs and events for all ages. For more than 25 years, the CAC's expertly trained docent volunteers have led the river cruise, sharing fascinating stories behind more than 50 buildings along the Chicago River. Hear how Chicago grew from a small settlement into one of the world's largest cities in less than 100 years. In just 90 minutes, you'll get the best overview of Chicago’s architecture and its history. Learn More
Terms and conditions
- Offer is valid for stays through 30th September 2021.
- Offer is valid for new bookings made by 30th September 2021
- Advanced reservation is required.
- Offer is subject to availability and not valid with any other special offers or promotions.
- The offer is not available for groups.
- We reserve the right to change the promotion details from time to time and offer alternative benefits should the one requested be unavailable.