A modern British tavern on Regent Street
The Wigmore is a modern British Tavern, located on Regent Street, a social institution with a touch of London polish and a place where everyone is welcome.
This Great British pub serves a carefully created drinks list from the team behind Artesian, including great wines, cask ales and craft beers including The Wigmore’s very own house “Saison”.
HERE ARE JUST SOME OF THE INNOVATIONS WE HAVE IMPLEMENTED:
- Customer’s temperatures checked upon arrival
- Social distancing promoted throughout the venue with signage on display as a reminder
- Restaurants and bar ﬂoor plans arranged to meet local guidelines on social distancing
- All restaurant guests complete a health declaration form
- Face masks are available, along with hand sanitizer
- Scheduled sanitising of all shared surfaces every 30 minutes
- All food and beverage colleagues wash their hands regularly
- Seating only
- Pay-at-table functionality. Apple Pay to be encouraged
- No cash payments
- All table spacing to be kept at a 1-2m distance from each other
- All staff in the Wigmore to wear disposable masks
- QR Codes available on each table with the beverage and food menu
The food menu overseen by Michel Roux Jr defines quintessential British pub fare. Classic pub snacks have been elevated to a new level such as: Masala spiced scotch egg, dahl relish and the Stovetop cheese toastie presented to the table with a cast iron bacon press to ensure cheese remains molten until it reaches the lucky recipient.
The former banking hall has been transformed by internationally acclaimed Martin Brudnizki Design Studio, capturing and enhancing the original features of the space.
Two separate, semi-private areas have been incorporated into the space and are available for private bookings, ideal for groups and special occasions.