California Consumer Privacy Act
Request Submission Page
Beginning January 1, 2020 verified California residents will have the right:
- To receive disclosure about our data collection practices and the specific information we have collected about you during the past 12 months
- To receive a list of the categories of personal information sold and the category of third party recipients and a list of the categories of personal information that we disclosed for a business purpose during the past 12 months
- To request that we not sell personal information about you, and
- To request that we delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information subject to certain exceptions
To submit a request, please take the below steps:
Step 1: Selecting Disclosure
The information that may apply to your request include:
- Information Collection Practices
The categories of information we collected about you, the sources and uses of that information and how it was shared in the last 12 months.
- Specific pieces of information
Specific pieces of information we have collected about you in the last 12 months
- Information Sharing Practices
The categories of information we shared for a business purpose and the categories of information we shared and the recipients of the information where we received value in exchange for the sharing
- Information Deletion
California law permits us to retain certain information and not to delete it under certain circumstances. By way of example, we are not required to comply with a request to delete information if the information is necessary for us to complete a transaction for you or otherwise perform a contract; to detect, protect against, or prosecute security incidents, fraud or illegal activity; to use the information only internally in ways reasonably aligned with your expectations as our customer (such as maintaining sales records), and to comply with legal obligations.
Step 2: Declaring Authorisation
You must be 18 years of age or older to make a request; if you are under 18, your parent or legal guardian must make the request on your behalf. If you are making the request as an authorised agent of the above individual please send a copy of the Power Of Attorney or other written authorisation to email@example.com.
Step 3: Verifying your Identity
To respond to your request we will need to collect information from you to enable us to link the information we hold to your identity. This process helps ensure that we are honoring your requests for information about you, and not about someone else. For Do-Not-Sell requests please visit this page.