Our Green Pledges
The Langham, Sydney is committed in ensuring its impact to the environment is minimised by applying energy saving targets, strict supplier agreements and stern recycling processes to its operation. The hotel measures the results of our commitments with the results of our energy consumption in line with our targets coupled with the benchmarks set by EarthCheck, The City of Sydney, and Langham Hospitality Group’s ‘Guests of the Earth’ program.
- “Guests of the Earth” Programme offers a bed linen and towel reuse option for guests
- EarthCheck – implementation of best practice or above benchmark targets I to achieve reduction resource consumption and increased community hours
- Langham Energy Efficient Lighting Project (reducing in energy omissions)
- Langham Recycling Management Project - paper/metal/plastic/glass/shampoo/amenities (aiding in reducing our carbon footprint).
- Langham Supply Chain Management (supplier agreements regarding carbon footprint, source of supplies)
- Organic and Sustainable Food and Beverage