Styled in European elegance, The Langham, Hong Kong hotel is the luxury residence of choice with The Langham Club lounge as its fashion accessory. It is an oasis of style and sophistication, yet maintains a true sense of place, through carefully sourced artwork and adornment from both Hong Kong and London.
Located on the 11th floor of this luxury hotel in Hong Kong, The Langham Club members have access to a wealth of offers within a sanctuary of supreme comfort and convenience.
- Continental and hot breakfast from 6:30 – 10:30 a.m.
- Afternoon tea selections
- Evening cocktails and canapés
- Fine champagne, red and white wine, cocktails, beers and non-alcoholic beverages throughout the day
- Garment pressing, Wi-Fi and daily international newspaper
FOOD AND BEVERAGE OFFERINGS
The Butler’s Pantry is fully-equipped with a variety of beverages, along with a freestanding marble island and ivory countertop that offers delicate treats showcasing the freshest produce for Langham Club guests to be used as their own personal kitchen.
Private Check In/Check Out at The Ante Room
The Ante Room is the exclusive check-in area and has been designed to welcome guests in a most stylish manner. Named in reference to a Georgian residence, the handmade chairs are sourced from a London-based fashion designer and stand smartly in the entrance of this room. Dress to impress in smart-casual attire.
The Library Boardroom
The Library offers a quiet, sophisticated space for guests to hold private meetings and social gatherings. Club guests can enjoy full access to our extensive DVD list and wide collection of books and complimentary 2-hour use of The Library per room, per stay.
- Complimentary pressing of up to three garment pieces per person
- Local telephone calls
- Choice of daily international newspaper
- Laptops or iPads available upon request
- Exclusive use of The Library boardroom
- Children under the age of 12 are welcome until 8:00 p.m. and can enjoy breakfast under the supervision of a parent or guardian at a supplement