Buy One Give One Campaign
The Langham Hotels & Resorts is proud to participate in the Buy One Give One program, providing a “thank you” to healthcare workers who have been tirelessly working on the front lines during the Covid-19 pandemic. With each Bed and Breakfast reservation, a complimentary stay will be donated to the American Nurses Association and will then be distributed to medical professionals.
- The Huntington Library, Art Collection and Botanical Gardens
- Five Acres
- Pasadena Ronald McDonald House
- Elizabeth House
- Union Station
Director Level Partnership with The Huntington Library and Gardens
The Huntington is a place where nature, science, art, and humanities are always ready to inspire and make a difference. Our partnership has enhancedour reputation, visibility, and brand awareness while offering colleagues an opportunity to participate in rewarding volunteer experiences. Some of The Huntington’s community programs include:
- Access for thousands of K-12 students from the most underserved Title I schools in Los Angeles County
- Teacher training programs that utilize our world-class primary source collections
- Support for The Huntington’s scholars, curators, conservators, and volunteers
- Dozens of hands-on, interactive exhibits and collections that inspire children
- Education programs for all ages including workshops, demonstrations, summer camps, and special events.
We develop colleague volunteering opportunities through a thoroughly laid-out activity plan using available resources and partnerships with local community organizations. By providing meaningful activities organized with community partners, our colleagues gain from the opportunities to contribute to the local community.