In-Room Doggie Dining Menu
Dog-Friendly Entrées from The Langham Kitchen
The Bowser Burger $12
All-beef burger meat served with raw carrots and snap peas
Chow Down Chicken Breast $12
Grilled free range chicken breast served with a side of rice
Scrappy’s Steak n’ Eggs $24
Petite filet mignon, served with two scrambled eggs
The Doggie Diet: Crunchy Crudité $12/serving
Raw carrots, snap peas, green beans and sliced apples
Sides & Treats:
• Pooch’s Pilaf $3 per side of rice
• Afternoon Tea Treats from The Dog Bakery: $60
An array of freshly-baked dog treats from The Dog Bakery, including both sweet and savory indulgences such as a Carob Chip Cookie, Carrot Cake, Cheesy Bone, BBQ Rib, and Snickerdoodle Cookie, among others.*
*Ingredients available upon request. Must be booked 24 hours in advance.
Pre-Packaged Natural Dog Food
The Langham culinary team will prepare and deliver the highest-quality natural dog food to your guestroom
Dehydrated Whole Foods by The Honest Kitchen (San Diego, CA)
Human grade pet foods from dehydrated whole food ingredients
• Love – grain and gluten free, high in protein and ideal for active adult dogs, agility dogs and puppies. Made with hormone-free beef.
• Force – grain free, designed for dogs with sensitive stomachs and chronic ailments related to consumption of glutinous grain. Made with free-range chicken.
Food with Grain:
• Verve – made with beef and organic grains. Excellent option for those who want a more wholesome and less processed meal for pets.
• Thrive – gluten-free, low carbohydrate dog food. Ideal for sensitive dogs who need a gluten-free diet but with a little grain to help maintain a healthy body weight. Made with free range chicken and does not contain fruit, potatoes or flax.
$10 per serving
1 serving recommended for dogs up to 10lbs
2 servings recommended for dogs up to 30lbs
Premium Dry Dog Food by Ziwi Peak (New Zealand)
Formulated to meet the natural and instinctive nutritional needs of your dog by mirroring the diet it would have naturally enjoyed in the wild
Air Dried Venison – New Zealand’s premium quality grass-fed venison is a novel protein source that is highly desirable to feed your dog. Naturally supports long term mobility and joint health.
Air Dried Lamb – A pure source of high quality protein and fats. Combined with essential organs such as liver, tripe, heart and kidney, it is a perfect daily diet for your dog.
$5 per 1.5 oz. serving
1.5 oz. recommended for 11lb. dog
3 oz. recommended for 22lb. dog