Film Tour and Tea
All events from 10:30am - 12:00pm
Sunday, February 9, 2020 - sold out
Sunday, March 15, 2020 - sold out
Sunday, April 19, 2020 - sold out
Sunday, May 31, 2020
Sunday, June 14, 2020
Sunday, June 28, 2020
My Valley Pass is proud to present a film tour of the historic Langham Huntington, Pasadena.
Join filming locations explorer Jared Cowan as he guides you on a 90-minute walking tour of the hotel and grounds while learning about the many films and television shows that incorporated the location into their productions. From Saving Mr. Banks to American Crime Story: The Assassination of Gianni Versace, there's something for everyone on this very special tour of one of L.A.'s most magnificent filming locations.
The tour will end in the Lobby Lounge where you will enjoy a Cream Tea, including choice of tea and a selection of warm scones served with Devonshire cream and lemon curd.
Click here to view My Valley Pass' video about the tour!
Priced at $60 per person. Please note indicated event times include tour and tea.
About the Tour Guide:
Jared Cowan is a film enthusiast, photographer, and camera operator who has also written extensively on the subject of filming locations for various publications including Los Angeles Magazine, L.A. TACO, and LA Weekly. He leads popular film tours of the San Fernando Valley and Pasadena. His podcast, On Location with Jared Cowan, in which he interviews filmmakers on-site at the locations from their movies, can be found on iTunes, Google Play Music, and SoundCloud.
*Things To Know:
- Refunds are not available.
- Please arrive early. The tour will depart promptly from the hotel lobby at 10:30am.
- Walking tour portion of the event is approximately 90 minutes. Tea will follow.
- Please wear comfortable shoes.
- Valet Parking will be available at a discounted rate of $8 per car, with validation.
- The tour is handicap accessible.
- Service, tax, and gratuity for Cream Tea are included in the ticket price